Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    In no particular order...

Rey Mysterio: Never really liked the character, promos always full of attempts at cheap pops, even worse for that than Cena. The amount of injuries in recent times has made him virtually useless, and the time is right for Rey to call it a day.

Alberto Del Rio: I was a big fan of the Del Rio character when he first debuted, but since then he's become more stale by the week. A very stale heel run, folllowed by what was essentially a failure of a face run, and judging by the complete no-reaction he got last night, another dull heel run awaits. He doesn't get cheered and doesn't get booed, nobody really cares.

The Miz: His character has always been somewhat annoying, but he has become rather bland. I enjoyed his run as WWE Champion, but I now find myself fast-forwarding the DVR when Miz TV comes on. Totally bored of him and don't really care much for his matches either.

R-Truth: Never been a fan of him, even less so during the "Little Jimmy" days. Nothing left for him to do, taking up valuable roster space.

Sheamus: I was quite a big fan of Sheamus during his early run and first couple of reigns as WWE Champion, but since the face turn he's become unbearable. He's just like a paler, red-haired, Irish version of SuperCena, except not quite as over. Like Del Rio, the crowds don't really seem to care for him right now.
    Smell That!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's a case of WWE sending scouts out to India, picking out a couple of guys they think can make it in WWE, sending them through developmental, and then when the time comes (and it will come sooner rather than later) Khali can't wrestle any more, then they'll have a replacement.

As for names, I don't have any. But from what I recall, there were a few decent looking Indian talent son show during TNA's Ring Ka King project. One of those would suffice, surely.

You are correct in that his credentials alone help his appeal in a market outside of the wrestling elitists, and with the fact that they should start planning for his departure sooner than later.

There were a few guys with RKK that I could see in the WWE, but most of them weren't local talent, nor were they in the Heavy weight category. WWE would do better by sending the scouts to an alternate sport to real them into the world of wrestling. If they could secure a popular Indian (for the sake of simplifying) Soccer star with potential and convince them to try the world of Pro Wrestling, I think they would have a better chance than just doing the typical scouting with Body Builders, gyms, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Khali ... Big show ... Cena ... Shemus ... Swagger , the thing about the last 3 is they can be a lot better than they actually are especially cena BRING BACK THE DR OF THUGONOMICS

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Here is a list of wrestlers I don't like. What are some wrestlers you don't like?

Alberto Del Rio: He's soo boring, when Dolph won the WHC I was happy. And yet they give him another title run as a heel. It didn't work the first time and most likely won't work this time either.

Big E: The only thing I don't like about him is his finisher I find it so stupid. He needs a better one.

Jack Swagger: He's boring too, his feud with ADR was boring at least to me. He came back and didn't have any new moves or anything instead he got a DUI haha

Brock Lesnar: When he talks I feel like I'm listening to a little kid. And he's not a big and bad wrestler when he was in UFC he got his ass whooped by someone smaller than him. And he's kinda clumsy when Triple H clotheslined him out of the ring he kept falling but I thought it was pretty funny. I do like his finisher but I feel like he needs better moves. I don't know I'll probably get bitched at for posting this one.

Great Khali: I'm sorry but just fire him all ready I can't stand seeing him in the ring it's just a mess. It really is.

Anyway I thought this would be a nice thread, something to do and get your opinions. Try not to hate on my list too much haha
    So if your fave wrestler of all time changed his fin to a move you don't like you would hate him?

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    So if your fave wrestler of all time changed his fin to a move you don't like you would hate him?

Yep... It's why I hate Booker T for using the Book-End; his REAL finisher is the Heat Seeker/Missle Drop Kick!!!

DRG hates everyone

1. Ziggler: He ovesells way to much to a cartoon level and he bores me on the mic.
    2. Ambrose: Same as Ziggler, and he looks like he's on crack 24/7
    3. Cesaro: Just hate him
    4. Damien Sandow: Bores me in the ring and they try WAY to hard to make him sound so smart
    5. Cody Rhodes: Pedo stache that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cice View Post
    1. Ziggler: He ovesells way to much to a cartoon level and he bores me on the mic.
    2. Ambrose: Same as Ziggler, and he looks like he's on crack 24/7
    3. Cesaro: Just hate him
    4. Damien Sandow: Bores me in the ring and they try WAY to hard to make him sound so smart
    5. Cody Rhodes: Pedo stache that's all

You have me curious enough to ask; If these are your top 5 dislikes, who then are your top 5 likes?

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    He is still employed because he is marketable to the 1.2 billion people that live in India. Having a character, no matter how ridiculous, marketed to 17.3% of the earth's total population over rules the lack of interest in his character by the common wrestling fan. I don't like it either, Tommy, however I do understand why he is employed.
    i heard the edit raw in india to make him look like a star. but i heard that years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i heard the edit raw in india to make him look like a star. but i heard that years ago.
    I want to see an Indian-edited version of Raw where Khali's likeness is photoshopped over everybody.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries