Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Wrestlers I don't like haha

Here is a list of wrestlers I don't like. What are some wrestlers you don't like?

Alberto Del Rio: He's soo boring, when Dolph won the WHC I was happy. And yet they give him another title run as a heel. It didn't work the first time and most likely won't work this time either.

Big E: The only thing I don't like about him is his finisher I find it so stupid. He needs a better one.

Jack Swagger: He's boring too, his feud with ADR was boring at least to me. He came back and didn't have any new moves or anything instead he got a DUI haha

Brock Lesnar: When he talks I feel like I'm listening to a little kid. And he's not a big and bad wrestler when he was in UFC he got his ass whooped by someone smaller than him. And he's kinda clumsy when Triple H clotheslined him out of the ring he kept falling but I thought it was pretty funny. I do like his finisher but I feel like he needs better moves. I don't know I'll probably get bitched at for posting this one.

Great Khali: I'm sorry but just fire him all ready I can't stand seeing him in the ring it's just a mess. It really is.

Anyway I thought this would be a nice thread, something to do and get your opinions. Try not to hate on my list too much haha

So are we doing a reverse Fav 5? If so the only one I can say I dislike is Khali, everyone else brings something, but I'll see what I can pull out my arse.

5) Jinder Mahal
    4) Sheamus
    3) Sin Cara
    2) Rock
    1) Khali

As I said I only dislike Khali, I just don't give a crap either way about the others.

The Miz: I like him on commentary but can't stand to watch a match of his. He has shown the potential to have a solid match, but they seem to be few and far between.

AJ Lee: I don't like the character. She is very solid in the ring, but I think she is a horrible actress and I find it annoying to watch her trying to remember her line (which is exactly how she came across in last night’s promo).

Jinder Mahal: I simply can't get behind this guy. I wish he would magically disappear and Sheik Abdul Bashir would show up, have Slater detained, and convince McIntyre to convert to an extremist Muslim.

Roman Reigns: Not that I don't think the guy has the look and potential but I just don't see him as great as so many other fans do. He isn't the standout star in the group to me as Ambrose is the winner in Mic skills and Rollins is the winner in ring skills. So what does Reigns win at; Loudest screamer?

Justin Gabriel: I love the guy for his high flying aspect but he has no depth to his character. He and Evan Bourne are interchangeable and because I have seen his work as Matt Sydal, I'll take Bourne over Gabriel for their "potential" character.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

John Cena - Same boring stuff. Even Punk has gone from Face, to Heel and to Face again all in the last year, while Cena has had the same act for 8-9 years now.

Kofi Kingston - Don't get me wrong he's great in the ring, but except for one brief instance of a character years ago against Orton, he's just boring... The Jimmy Snuka of this generation

HHH - Right now, seems like this whole old guy character that has one fight left in him is dumb since it's been about 6-7 fights now. But usually always liked him before

Alberto Del Rio - He's better as a Hell then a Face, but I still don't get it, his character just seems so out of place

Sheamus - Really liked this guy the first few years, but now he just seems like another Cena, to watered down and needs to be edgier

Wade Barrett - This guy came into WWE like he was on fire, now it seems like no one knows what to do with him

Black Ninja!
    Wrestlers I dont like:

Dolph Ziggler comes to mind. Yeah he has concussion issues at the moment but that doesnt change the fact that the only character he is capable of playing is that of a whiny bitch. Or the fct that he overselss evrytging in a way that makes everything into a joke.

On the topic of selling. Dean Ambrose gets way too much praise. He's downright awful. He sells terribly and is in my opinion really sloppy.

Those two are the first that come to mind..

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

One guy that hasn't been mentioned that I can't stand is Mark Henry. Is anyone besides Khali worse in the ring than the World's Slowest Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Brock Lesnar: When he talks I feel like I'm listening to a little kid.
    I remember when Mike Knoxx talked (during his feud vs Mysterio I think), I was shocked ! lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Wrestlers I dont like:

Dolph Ziggler comes to mind. Yeah he has concussion issues at the moment but that doesnt change the fact that the only character he is capable of playing is that of a whiny bitch. Or the fct that he overselss evrytging in a way that makes everything into a joke.

On the topic of selling. Dean Ambrose gets way too much praise. He's downright awful. He sells terribly and is in my opinion really sloppy.

Those two are the first that come to mind..
    Those two come to your mind ahead of The Great Khali? Fair enough, to each his own.

For me:

The Great Khali.
    I simply don't get why he's still employed. He's taking up money that would be better utilized elsewhere or on another talent. He offers nothing in the ring, and doesn't have any value at all. I mean even someone winning against him isn't an achievement any more.

The rest are in no particular order:

JTG
    Sucks in the ring, sucks on the mic. What the hell is he still doing in WWE? CHEAH!

Hornswoggle
    Like Khali, he's eating up vital funds and offers absolutely zero anything.

Ezekiel Jackson
    Sucks in the ring, sucks on the mic.

Bo Dallas
    I don't get the hype for this guy. JR once said that he had potential to be big. I've been watching him since he was in FCW, and I've seen nothing to suggest that he's going to be anything more than a mid carder (at best). He's average in the ring, he's got nothing on the mic, and he looks goofy as hell with his cross eyed look.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I remember when Mike Knoxx talked (during his feud vs Mysterio I think), I was shocked ! lol
    I remember that lol! His voice definitely doesn't match his big bear of a man look!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    1) Del Rio - Really boring in the ring and on the mic. now that he's champion again i'm dreading having to see and hear him in a main role. Apart from "Destiny" and "Ce", i don't remember anything this guy says and all his matches suck.

2) Jinder Mahal - This guy has never interested me in any single way. Simple.

3) Kofi Kingston - too generic, terrible interviews and his in ring abilities are very over rated. Sick of him being given titles every three months for no other purpose but to drop it to the latest "Flavor of the Month".

4) Jack Swagger - ANY momentum this guy gets, he kills in record time. where does he go from here. i don't know and really don't care

5) Rey Mysterio - No secret i can't stand this guy. for eleven years he's done less and less in the ring until now all we see two springboards and a couple of hurricanranas. not to mention he never had a memorable promo that didn't involve laying the goody goody suck up to the fans. he gets pushed to the moon and then injures his knee AGAIN. We give out about Cena a lot but Rey has been so shit and so stale this past decade. i could rant forever but i'll stop here