Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    1. Cena to finally shut his mouth/ or turn heel
    2. Bringing the Cruiserweight Championship back
    3. Sin Cara and Rey as Tag Team Champs
    4. Daniel Bryan winning the WWE Championship
    5. Return of Kurt Angle

(Had feud between 2 Heyman guys (RVD, Punk, Lesnar) in my list, but it looks like it's gonna happen already)
    Last edited by Wizard Of Mojo; 06-20-2013 at 06:14 AM.

5 things you like to see happen in wwe before the year is over?
    1. John Cena vs Daniel Bryan feud
    2. The Usos push and Tag Team Champions
    3. Team Triple H vs Team Vince at Surviror Series for the control of WWE
    4. Tyson Kidd push
    5. A storyline that make sense.....

1.Raw going back to 2 hours and then having actual brand division
    2.Batista Returning
    3.Return of JBL even if just as GM
    4.Ted Dibiase getting a push and embracing a Million Dollar Man charcter
    5.Randy Orton becoming WWE Champion and turning heel

On a seperate note I want to see TNA move to Mondays for another Monday Night Wars

1 - For WWE to bring back some integrity to the divas division, and not continue to have terrible 2 minute matches, that seemingly go nowhere. Maybe get back Michelle McCool, Lita, somebody for god sakes. Some current divas have potential but they are for the most part just terrible unfortunately.

2 - Make the Tag Team Title more relevant. Get some better tag teams, and make the matches better. Get some fresh teams, do some mix ups, see what works and run with it.

3 - I want to see more matches like we used to have back in the day of the attitude era. Now I understand they can't be as raw and crazy as back then, but man that tlc match with edge, christian, the dudleys, and the hardys was ridiculous. I would love to see more of that high flying, insanely entertaining style of matches. No not Kofi Kingston, or Sin Cara crap real high flying crazy ass people like we used to have, know what I mean?

4 - Hell why not give Sexual Chocolate the WWE title just so he can say he held it, not to mention he has kinda earned his shot.

5 - I know Cena will never turn heel. It's pretty clear that old Vinny Mac is against it due imo mainly to fears it would hurt his crazy youth following, and with the make a wish foundation it's quite unlikely, it's ok, I get it. Can he please just add some new moves to his repertoire? I mean come on shoulder block, shoulder block, miss the punch, swing around pick up slam and as usual 5 knuckle shuffle. It's sooooo old. If he just did something off the ropes, or more suplexes, or something come on it's just so damn tired. I think more people would be accepting of him if he could just add more, or at least change it sometimes and not be so boring 99% of the time. Don't get me wrong I respect Cena, what he does for Make A Wish is amazingly generous and I commend him for it, and his wwe work ethic is 2nd to none. Just please do something different ok it's gotten to ridiculous status now John.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JBITW View Post
    3. nxt invasion led by triple h vs mcmahon & wwe
    That actually would be pretty cool. As for my list ...

1. Paige finally debuting
    2. Steph continuing to be on TV on a consistent basis
    3. A Shield face turn leading to a rivalry with the Wyatt Family
    4. Dolph ditching all the AJs, Big Es and Vickies of the world and going off on his own as a face
    5. A long WWE Title run for Daniel Bryan

Honorable mentions: CM Punk vs. anyone and everyone, needed heel turns for Orton and Sheamus, and the long overdue "spring cleaning" making way for new talent.

1 great khali wwe champ
    2 john cena wh champ
    3 brock lesnar full time
    4 rvd full time
    5 undertaker part time
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ChodeMan; 06-21-2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: needed to put picture

The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

Any order:

PTP to win tag titles
    Sandow wins a singles title

Have to really think about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by WWE Brain View Post
    1.Raw going back to 2 hours and then having actual brand division
    2.Batista Returning

3.Return of JBL even if just as GM
    4.Ted Dibiase getting a push and embracing a Million Dollar Man charcter
    5.Randy Orton becoming WWE Champion and turning heel

On a seperate note I want to see TNA move to Mondays for another Monday Night Wars
    I could not agree more with those two. However, I would save Batista's return for sometime next year for what is on my list.

5. Relevant pushes for some of my favorite, young mid-card talents (Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, and Damien Sandow)
    4. Kane embracing his old and devilish monster side
    3. Mark Henry to become WWE Champion
    2. A legitimate Tag Team Division
    1. Brand Division
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

1. Match to merge world and wwe titles
    2. Match to merge ic and u.s titles
    ( too many titles for any legetimacy)
    3. Prime time players win tag team gold
    4. Kurt angle surprise return at royal rumble and recieving biggest rumble ovation ever ( can see it right now as soon as his music hits not a single butt in their seats, cant you?)
    5.michael cole jbl and road dogg as new anounceteam ( anybody else sick of lawler as i am?)
    Last edited by mywine5; 06-24-2013 at 02:16 AM.

1. Wade Barrett to win MITB
    2. Drew Mcintyre to leave 3mb and become a Heyman guy
    3. Orton to turn heel.
    4. John Cena to lose the wwe title and not win one again (no hating, just don't think he needs it anymore).
    5. RVD to help put young talent over, and not demand titles.