Divas are back. WWE was pure gold tonight! ushering a new era!?

ok so i loved raw tonight it was honestly the best raw since after wrestlemania .. ! at least thats my opinion . no ryback for one was perfect for me! and i actually liked how mark henry did his promo it was pretty awesome how he tricked ever one that was the 1st thing i liked.

the next thing that was fucking perfect was the divas segment. most people were so focused on the nipple slip by katlyin
    personally that was the last thing i cared about. the fact that stephanie came out and confronted AJ was pure FUCKING GOLD! it was the best thing in divas wrestling in years! i personally love her around that it surprisingly gives the divas a but more intrigue ! aj lee with the title is awesome

i loved the cm punk firing paul line setting up the lesnar thing . i expected it to happen but not in the same night great surprise! cant wait for the match!

the last thing i loved was that del rio is turing heel again and finally finally ziggler is going to turn face!

the one thing i hated the most about the show was the fact thatthe way the shield was just walking around in the back . since when does that happen they are never in the back and now with titles i feel like they are less involved in the show then they were without titles.reigns and rollins have wrestled like 4 times as a tag team . they should be bringing credibility back to the division instead of 3mb being on the show why the fuck didnt they have a match with PTP the usos someone ! geez

hope you guys loved the show as much as i did !
    it just feels like a new era is coming i dont know about you all
    Best Gimmick on NXT

It's going to take a lot more than one good RAW to convince me that any type of new era is being ushered in.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Not necessarily an 'era' overnight, that takes years to create and is usually named after its run its course, not before.

To the main point, I really liked RAW as well tonight, as I was super hungover from an out of state wedding/airplane ride. I limped through the door and soon after threw on the Dvr. Great show, Henry, Brock, Punk, and Captain C all return to RAW? Henry and Lesnar made me mark out the most. Also, I don't know why wrestler retirement speeches choke me up more than any other form of media or entertainment. Seeing that big bastard cry made me glued to the screen. Knew he'd attack Cena after they mentioned "the only title he hadn't won". I liked the Shield backstage, it gave them a rare, humanistic feeling.

Some things I didn't like so much included another injury angle, you know which one. I don't wanna start a big thing about it but there's been threads about these and I'm not a fan. I know they were trying to invoke sympathy for DB but I still disapprove of the method. Also, not a big fan of Steph on camera at any point really. I like the Vince-HHH thing but I was never a fan of her. Great show.

Enjoyed Raw .... the first one in a long time.

Wow, I posted a thread on this amazing Raw before you and yours gets showcased on the front? I am telling you these moderators hate me, haha! It's cool man. Anyways, these were my noteworthy highlights I had on my forum. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...6-17-13-Thread):

Mark Out Moments-
    Christian's return, Mark Henry slamming Cena after his so called "retirement speech", Dolph Ziggler attacking Alberto Del Rio, Brock Lesnar returning to give CM Punk an F5
    Good-Great Matches-Christian vs Wade Barret, Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan, Sheamus vs Rhode Scholars, CM Punk vs Alberto Del Rio
    Segments-AJ, Stephanie McMahon, and Kaitlyn Promo (Awesome Job!), The Power Struggle between the McMahons toward Vickie Guerrero & Brad Maddox, CM Punk & Alberto Del Rio Promo (heel turn for Del Rio & face turn for CM Punk), CM Punk's and Paul Heyman's dwindling relationship (Liked how they played this up), Mark Henry's retirement speech (He had me fooled even though I read his twitter saying he wasn't going to retire)
    Other-William Regal in in-ring action, Antonio Cesaro with Zeb Colter now

Overall, I would give this Raw a 9/10. The only thing that kept it from perfect was commentary and like you said a tag team match with legit tag teams like the Usos and PTP to help the tag team division. Otherwise, every other division/title picture got a spotlight to it. I loved this MNR. It was highly entertaining, built a lot of storylines/feuds, and was actually unpredictable.
    Last edited by Cross; 06-18-2013 at 04:52 AM.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Not necessarily an 'era' overnight, that takes years to create and is usually named after its run its course, not before.

To the main point, I really liked RAW as well tonight, as I was super hungover from an out of state wedding/airplane ride. I limped through the door and soon after threw on the Dvr. Great show, Henry, Brock, Punk, and Captain C all return to RAW? Henry and Lesnar made me mark out the most. Also, I don't know why wrestler retirement speeches choke me up more than any other form of media or entertainment. Seeing that big bastard cry made me glued to the screen. Knew he'd attack Cena after they mentioned "the only title he hadn't won". I liked the Shield backstage, it gave them a rare, humanistic feeling.

Some things I didn't like so much included another injury angle, you know which one. I don't wanna start a big thing about it but there's been threads about these and I'm not a fan. I know they were trying to invoke sympathy for DB but I still disapprove of the method. Also, not a big fan of Steph on camera at any point really. I like the Vince-HHH thing but I was never a fan of her. Great show.

yeah Not an angle, he missed the landing on the suicide dive, he recovered it pretty well but his neck still took a good bit of impact, causing a shock to the spinal chord aka a "Stinger" the stoppage was not the planned ending of the match.

while not actually dangerous a stinger LOOKS like an injury your hands go numb and your often disoriented.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Great Raw no doubt about it but it had its moments where I wanted to go outside and just do something else.
    I realised that a utter hate Sheamus. My dislike for him just went to hate in this Raw (I know he is for the children but man is he just annoying.) When he was kicking the snot out of Rhode scholars. That was my first, Im gonna turn this shit off.
    I didn't. I'm glad i didn't.

It has been rumoured for a long time that Christian would return soon. And I was psyched. When he appeared I had this..."oh yeah, that guy" I find him boring, he might have his peeps and he might do his smirk smile...But same ol' shit same ol' shit. He is boring.

The last thing...And I guess I will get heat for this.
    Daniel Bryan. He is a flying fast little fucker which is awesome. But his promos OMG he is annoying. When Kane said good luck and he continued with his "Are you saying , I am the weak link" I thought "fuck this, why is this dude so over" Why do people really like the Yes yes yes. The No No No. The I am the tag team champions. and now I am not weak link...All his promos are the same.

Well that was just me putting the negative goggles on. But I loved the rest...Well the things that wasn't Meh!

Quote Originally Posted by Stihltygre View Post
    yeah Not an angle, he missed the landing on the suicide dive, he recovered it pretty well but his neck still took a good bit of impact, causing a shock to the spinal chord aka a "Stinger" the stoppage was not the planned ending of the match.

while not actually dangerous a stinger LOOKS like an injury your hands go numb and your often disoriented.

The temporary paralysis of limbs, viscous pain, burning sensations down your arm, tingling and weakness in the hands ... These are the result of a stinger; not disorientation. I have had many stingers in my life, but I have never once been disoriented from it. I am not saying that I don't "buy" that Bryan could have suffered the injury; especially with the suicide dive to the outside looking like he caught the top of his head and jammed his neck (which is a common way to get stingers) against the railing. Those bastards hurt like hell when you get one and can make it hard to carry something as simple as a cup if your muscles go weak enough. Trying to continue a match is crazy talk, depending on how long the stinger lasts (which the weakness/numbness could be a little as a minute or as long as several months even though the intense pain usually disappears soon after the high impact).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I loved Raw last night. Christian returning, Henry duping everyone and going after Cena, Brock F5 ing Punk and starting their feud off and the McMahons building up their feud.

I hope they can keep up this type of Raw for the long term future as I only skipped past Cena's promo instead of several minutes at a time. I love the fact that Henry even roped me into believing he was retiring before delivering the world strongest slam to Cena after he'd finished speaking. EPIC. I hope he does take the belt from Cena as he deserves to hold the WWE Championship before he actually retires.

As for Punk/Heyman/Brock, I reckon this will be an epic feud Heyman as Brocks mouthpiece fighting against Punk's "Pipe Bombs" will be superb to watch and think they can pull off a few top matches.

Will be interesting to see what direction Christian heads in but I'm glad he's back.

The McMahon feud is gaining pace but hope it's not rushed and it builds into a monumental feud with various matches and superstars being involved.

For once I turned off Raw after watching it and felt totally happy I'd spent 3hrs+ of my time watching it!
    Last edited by KevGT82; 06-18-2013 at 10:27 AM.

I defanitly loved last Mondays Raw. The matches were good and I liked the heel/face turns to Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, and CM Punk. The divas segment was interesting and I love the new Punk/Lesnar rivalry. I was also glad that Ryback wasnt there!! So I basically agree with everything you said, and can't wait for the next episode