Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What the......!?
    He can do the world's fattest slam and what else? Walk around the ring and no-sell everything? He has mic skills but in the ring no one could be more boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    He can do the world's fattest slam and what else? Walk around the ring and no-sell everything? He has mic skills but in the ring no one could be more boring.
    I disagree fully. Selling? He sold the shit out of Big Shows moves when their feud was going on. Have you seen Henry take a bump? Don't take his size as a negative, this guy is very athletic.

Finally, the CLB is back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    I disagree fully. Selling? He sold the shit out of Big Shows moves when their feud was going on. Have you seen Henry take a bump? Don't take his size as a negative, this guy is very athletic.
    That was before his surgery and 9 month absence, his feuds with Ryback and Sheamus have been awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    That was before his surgery and 9 month absence, his feuds with Ryback and Sheamus have been awful.
    The feuds have been awful, not Henry. I agree that those feuds were pretty bad. I did enjoy his WM match with Ryback, but that was it.

Finally, the CLB is back!!!

Mark Henry deserves an Emmy for that "retirement".

This is what keeps people interested.

Man I was at this show live sitting about 50 feet away, I don't know if there was a single person in that place not tearing up over his retirement speech. I think he had everyone there falling for it and feeling pure raw emotion for him. I started to think something was off when he asked Cena to stay. When he slammed Cena that whole place went crazy, 1st with excitement, and then 2nd with angst as they all pretty just were like, wait wtf just happened is he gone or no? After the show there was a lineup of people waiting for the stars to come outside and my buddy and I was able to see Mark walking out to his car, and some people were like Mark how could you, and he just smiled and waved politely threw some souvenirs and took off. I thought the whole thing was great!

He definitely had me believe that he was going to retire. I was almost even tearing up. It was a great segment and I was really glad to see the fans respect Henry once they thought he was going to retire.

It was a great segment and Henry sold it really well, he obviously suckered in a lot of the fans and I for one am really glad to see him going after the WWE title but some are definitely over playing it. It was great granted but it wasn't that outstanding.

Still it's good to see him eke some worth out of the tail end of his career, it's just a shame we couldn't have seen more in the previous fifteen years!

The best segment on Raw in some time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    The best segment on Raw in some time.
    i dont know bro i think cm punk and brock lesnar was or even rvd's promo lol

The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan