Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    I respectfully disagree that the pipe bomb was as impressive as this. Dozens of guys could have delivered an anti-establishment promo and take a few cheap shots to WWE. To do what Henry did, to trick even those who doubted him, for us to witness a monster cry, there is possibly no one on the roster that could've evoked such an emotion and such a feeling of shock than what Henry did. "you think it's that easy?? I got a lot left in the tank!!!!" Quote of the century.
    CM Punk, John cena ect dozens of guys could of done that too, so i don't see why you trash the pipe bomb promo for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I think I'm the only one on earth who saw what Mark Henry was cooking !
    Hey guys, it was Cena in the ring !
    It's always the same things with Cena, acting like an idiot and like a guy who has a 3 weeks memory.
    And with all the rumors after mania that said Cena vs Henry feud.
    This was obvious ! I did not buy anything Henry said
    Then that's your fault for ruining it for yourself then. I thought Mark was going to attack him too, in till he started talking and he made me think that he was really retiring.

Blog Entries
    Didn't Kurt Angle pull that boot routine?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Didn't Kurt Angle pull that boot routine?

No; his account was hacked so he can't be blamed for that

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I really loved that entire segment. From Henry's speech to the swerve he gave in the end. As someone who watched his entire WWE Career since the beginning, I am especially glad to see the audience giving him the appreciation for all the work he has done in the past. I was expecting the goodbye song being sang but they showed actual respect. If this is his last run, I'm hoping he gets another moment like this, legit.

It was pretty awesome, I read the spoilers before I watched it so I knew it was coming but I could see why people would believe it. I would have if I was watching it live. Awesome work by Henry, and he really does deserve a title run. so hopefully he will get one.

I still think he will retire at WM30.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I'm not for sure if it was better than the pipe bomb. I will say that when the "Retirement" speech happened I gave more emotion than I did with the pipe bomb. I have also watched the pipe bomb more than once and it just doesn't interest me anymore. I haven't watched Henry's speech a second time though. I guess what I am saying is it really depends on if the promo is still great the second time to determine which one is the best, IMO. I know his retirement is coming soon and that was why I believed it. Figured with his injuries piling up, that it was the end. There was a part of my mind that thought it was a work because of what he posted on Twitter, but who has ever made a fake retirement speech in order to pull one over on the fans. Might of been done before but I didn't see that coming in a million years.

Finally, the CLB is back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJermaineWWE View Post
    I was also crying, but I am very relieved that he didn't retire! I think I had the same reaction as yours. BUT THATSWHATIDO!
    That's what I do! XD Now that was hilarious.

Finally, the CLB is back!!!

I wish he had retired. Besides the Great Khali no one can get away with doing less in the ring than the world's slowest man.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    I wish he had retired. Besides the Great Khali no one can get away with doing less in the ring than the world's slowest man.
    What the......!?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....