Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    he will beat upo a few jobbers before they say he will be in the money in the bank. then they will build him out as being unstoppable. he will maybe spend 2 weeks wrestling other MIB guys before the ppv

I think he'll get one more shot by saying, 'if it was a onefall match I would be champion.' or something to that effect. Then the MITB winner will quickly cash in for Cena next feud, or Cena will randomly face Punk at MITB, with Ryback winning the MITB match.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I seriously have no idea why everyone is saying Roman Reigns. The guy has showed absolutely nothing in the way of big star potential, he's really riding on the coattails of the other two. Now I am not saying that there is nothing to him but he's shown very little to contribute to this point of view of many fans and I think that this circle of fans are suggesting a lot that isn't there or seeing what they want to see. He might be a "big guy" () but his performances thus far have been nothing more breakout than anything Drew McIntyre or Jack Swagger have ever offered. Talk about creating an expectation that will be nigh on impossible to live up to.
    If you didnt already know, HHH has him (Roman Reigns) limited on the mic not because he can't cut a promo but because they (the WWE) are protecting him. He will be the next big thing, unfortunately. I can see Ryback being top for 5 years, I'd like nothing more as a face Ryback. Who the hell needs to cut a decent promo anyways when 80% of it is corny insults/mockery (Inset Cena quote here).
    All-in-all Ryback is going to be on the back-foot for a long while now. Henry is getting fed to Cena at MITB. D-Bryan will be thrown to Cena at SS, where I think predictability breaks down. On one hand how can someone who repeatedly receives losses via pin fall beat the Champ? On another D-Bryan is more over than Cena will ever be. D Byan could very well be the next WWE Champion. I see Ryback WWE Champion late this year/early next year.
    They need to rebuild him and actually have him beat legit guys clean and fast. The shows he's been putting on recently have improved. Only time will tell if VKM is still willing to push this guy or whether he's had "his shot".

Ryback should win the WHC from ADR and have a dominant run with the Big Gold Belt. We haven't had a champion that wasn't cursed with constantly losing since Sheamus, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I seriously have no idea why everyone is saying Roman Reigns. The guy has showed absolutely nothing in the way of big star potential, he's really riding on the coattails of the other two. Now I am not saying that there is nothing to him but he's shown very little to contribute to this point of view of many fans and I think that this circle of fans are suggesting a lot that isn't there or seeing what they want to see. He might be a "big guy" () but his performances thus far have been nothing more breakout than anything Drew McIntyre or Jack Swagger have ever offered. Talk about creating an expectation that will be nigh on impossible to live up to.
    Well some people were shocked that Ted Debiase's charisma wasn't genetic and his son turned out to be a dud in that department, maybe the set up is because of his family? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anoa%27i_family

Back OT I still hold out hope that Drew can somehow get back on the good side of management again, who ever it is will likely be younger than Ryback though, he was born in 1981, John Cena is only 4 years older so there's not much point. Maybe the next face isn't in the WWE yet or is still in developmental somewhere. It's not Bo Dallas

I admit the 3 stages of hell match was surprisingly good.

Probably go into a pointless feud before being pushed back to the WWE title picture!

Remember when John Cena and the whole arena said feed me more? The energy in the air that night made me think it was really his time.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Ryback needs to go down to upper midcard and just stay there. I think his mic work is just terrible. Almost cringe-worthy.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    He needs an Ultimate Warrior like mid card title run. Actually, it's probably too late for that. They need to turn him face before it's too late to salvage him.