Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

What Next For Ryback?

Presumably he's had his chance at the WWE title and will now be removed from the title picture. So, what now? Where is the best direction for Ryback to go in?

Before his little tantrum about John Cena bailing on him and subsequent turn, he was pretty damn over as a face. And as we all know, an over face sells a lot of merch and puts butts in seats - something VKM likee very much. So, what I would do is turn him back at the earliest possible opportunity. Here's how;

I would have Ryback come out on Raw and call Cena out once again. Only this time, not to challenge him but to give a speech about how he challenged him and couldn't beat him, he admits that and "John, I'm sorry, I can admit you were the better man" at which point you have Cena give a short spiel about how Ryback is only early in his career () and Cena respects the hell out of him for pushing him to the limit, blah, blah, blah, they shake hands, have a man hug, raise each others arms and -Ta-Da!!!- Ryback is face again.

Thoughts?

Too much hugging. Not enough "FEED ME MORE"

But Ryback as a face actually does wonders.

Blog Entries
    The way I see it is, he is the next John Cena. Kids and fat women love him. He's a limited move power wrestler. He has corny catchphrases and average signature moves. You can all stop looking because he is the next face of the WWE. Sad to say, but it's true - at least while VKM still draws breath.

I think he'll face Cena at MITB or win MITB.

What I wanna know is what's Punk gonna do?

Face Del Rio? Face Cena? Surely he could only be in MITB if he's gonna win.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I think he'll face Cena at MITB or win MITB.

What I wanna know is what's Punk gonna do?

Face Del Rio? Face Cena? Surely he could only be in MITB if he's gonna win.
    Well that didn't take long for someone to turn a thread that had NOTHING to do with CM Punk, about CM Punk! Nice one Steve! Make a thread about it, don't go hijacking others

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well that didn't take long for someone to turn a thread that had NOTHING to do with CM Punk, about CM Punk! Nice one Steve! Make a thread about it, don't go hijacking others

Haha sorry Robo.

I did mention Ryback though.

Whatever Ryback does next he's my new fricking hero!
    He lost to Champy Pants but in the process put him through an announce table. It wasn't the Spanish announce table!!!!
    I can't remember the last time the Spanish table survived a PPV, especially when the other one got destroyed! For that alone Ruback is a hero to you, me, all the Spanish speaking WWE fans and the rest of the IWC.

I expect him to get another shot at Cena, who else is in line for the WWE title at MitB? I hope it's not so obvious though and he has to earn it via a number one contender's match first.

Divas to believe in.

Oh yeah! Spanish announce Table got love!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The way I see it is, he is the next John Cena. Kids and fat women love him. He's a limited move power wrestler. He has corny catchphrases and average signature moves. You can all stop looking because he is the next face of the WWE. Sad to say, but it's true - at least while VKM still draws breath.
    Well unlike Cena, he can't cut a promo to save his life. I very much doubt he will be the next face of WWE. He'll probably just hang around as a generic monster with occasional pushes to the top.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Well unlike Cena, he can't cut a promo to save his life. I very much doubt he will be the next face of WWE. He'll probably just hang around as a generic monster with occasional pushes to the top.
    OK then, he's the new Ultimate Warrior. (same-same)