Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn Mark Henry

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    It's a work. WWE are planning on turning him babyface on Raw. He will likely come out on Raw and say he's going to retire, which will, no doubt, get him a reaction from the crowd. He'll thank the fans and get cheers, since we think it is legit. I expect Big E. (whom WWE is planning on having him feud with) to come out and claim that he's now the strongest man in WWE and will take Henry's spot.

Blog Entries
    ^^ either that or he will announce that Big E is actually his bastard child.

I hope he will do 450 splash in his last match

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    ^^ either that or he will announce that Big E is actually his bastard child.
    Big E is the son of Karma & Hornswoggle

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    It's a work. WWE are planning on turning him babyface on Raw. He will likely come out on Raw and say he's going to retire, which will, no doubt, get him a reaction from the crowd. He'll thank the fans and get cheers, since we think it is legit. I expect Big E. (whom WWE is planning on having him feud with) to come out and claim that he's now the strongest man in WWE and will take Henry's spot.
    Mark Henry is just awful as a face. Awfull and 100% not a threat. Too bad is WWE is doing this

Well whether he want's to retire or not, he doesn't have much left in the tank, I'm going to say a good time for him to walk away will be mania 30.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Big E is the son of Karma & Hornswoggle
    You stole my next blog title!

I'm going to say it might be legit. And if you want any proof that a superstar can be forced to hang up the boots in just a day... Just look at Edge, his career was over in one night.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

I think it's a work for a face turn.

i think it's a work now cause wwe is reporting about the retiring rumors.