Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: RVD Return

Blog Entries
    Oh great, another high profile spot monkey jobber to add to the list of "nothing happening anytime soon". Doesn't the WWE already have a waiting list for these spots? How did he pass the drug test? Vince must be open to bribes. Swagger can team up with him at least.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I see his last few years in TNA as him not being in it. Not that he can't go anymore but that he just didn't want to. He didn't like it there, you could see him just running through the motions of the match. or should I say walking.

Hopefully bringing him back to the WWE will give him the pep in his step to get back at it like he used to be able to do. I do see it a short lived run and join the likes of Road Dogg and Billy Gun as trainers and be periodically seen in short feuds to put those young guys over.

Hopefully he comes back as a face paul heyman guy basically says he wouldn't be were he is without his guidence back in ecw but then eventually has a program with punkover who client is

Quote Originally Posted by drumn4life0789 View Post
    I see his last few years in TNA as him not being in it. Not that he can't go anymore but that he just didn't want to. He didn't like it there, you could see him just running through the motions of the match. or should I say walking.

Hopefully bringing him back to the WWE will give him the pep in his step to get back at it like he used to be able to do. I do see it a short lived run and join the likes of Road Dogg and Billy Gun as trainers and be periodically seen in short feuds to put those young guys over.

It depends on his schedule. RVD hated it in the WWE because of his schedule which is why when he chose to come back he went to TNA. If WWE gives him a Jericho like schedule, perhaps he will be okay but with as many events that the WWE runs, he will still be traveling more than what he was in TNA. One thing is for certain, RVD is getting a fat paycheck to return to WWE programming. That makes me happy since that fat check won't be taken out of TNA's pocket book anymore. I love RVD and I have always been a fan of his. I hope he has an excellent showing in the WWE, but I don't think the WWE fans who were excited by this will be as happy when he comes back. IF he is signed to longer than a one off for MITB, fans who are excited now will turn the moment that he gets a big win over whoever they are enjoying the most now. Imagine the uproar from the collective loyal if RVD was to beat Punk or Bryan in a match; he would then be labeled as "not putting over young talent" the same way TNA fans turned on him when he beat AJ Styles in April of 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It depends on his schedule. RVD hated it in the WWE because of his schedule which is why when he chose to come back he went to TNA. If WWE gives him a Jericho like schedule, perhaps he will be okay but with as many events that the WWE runs, he will still be traveling more than what he was in TNA. One thing is for certain, RVD is getting a fat paycheck to return to WWE programming. That makes me happy since that fat check won't be taken out of TNA's pocket book anymore. I love RVD and I have always been a fan of his. I hope he has an excellent showing in the WWE, but I don't think the WWE fans who were excited by this will be as happy when he comes back. IF he is signed to longer than a one off for MITB, fans who are excited now will turn the moment that he gets a big win over whoever they are enjoying the most now. Imagine the uproar from the collective loyal if RVD was to beat Punk or Bryan in a match; he would then be labeled as "not putting over young talent" the same way TNA fans turned on him when he beat AJ Styles in April of 2010.
    I believe I read earlier that it will be a limited schedule, short contract. So, I'd imagine he'd be putting folks over.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    So Cena-RVD feud anyone?
    "I'm better at being the same exact character than you Cena!
    You see.... Unlike you, I've actually gotten greener."

Next feud...

Ryback Vs RVD.

"Ryback, I've been wearing the same look for years!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Don't forgot his "point at himself with his thumbs and get rolled up like a dumbass" spot.
    I cringe at that, honestly.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Because a 40 year old could drastically improve in 90 days. He was irrelevant for 95% of his TNA run and he will be for WWE. Think of this as his "I want a legend's contract" run.

I just don't know why WWE will bring this guy back in when they have so much promising young talent that he will be taking away time from.
    Hall of Fame nod or a Legends contract or the fact that WWE will pay him fairly good wages per week.

he is a big name that will help put people over. its a win. plus i'm sure he came cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    he is a big name that will help put people over. its a win. plus i'm sure he came cheap.

I doubt that; listen to the episode of Mohr Stories (Jay Morh's podcast on iTunes - free to download in the back log) he did earlier in the year. I am pretty sure that when he said "it'd take a pretty fat paycheck to get me back in the WWE" he wasn't lying and while it might be a part time contract, I promise he is making a pretty penny per appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone