Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: RVD Return

Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    So Cena-RVD feud anyone?
    We saw that one. It won't be the same without....Edge ;_;

#REAL!

I can't see the point off it, Not over excited. Only reason I could see him coming back is to go into a storyline with Heyman but I think thats pointless.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    I doubt that this is a long term contract. I expect it's just something short where they can get a few feuds out of him. I think the video package highlighted that he was returning at MITB, and I think it's a good idea to have him in that match given his spot monkey tag.
    Beyond that, I can see him feuding with Curtis Axel maybe? I think that would be a good feud to put over Axel, plus there's the history between RVD and Heyman.

People need to stop being pessimistic about this signing and focus on the positives.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I really don't care about his return, I did not really enjoyed his matches in TNA, especially as the X Division champ.

Paul Heyman has now 3 guys, perhaps 4 with RVD, perhaps 5 with McIntyre...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I doubt that this is a long term contract. I expect it's just something short where they can get a few feuds out of him. I think the video package highlighted that he was returning at MITB, and I think it's a good idea to have him in that match given his spot monkey tag.
    Beyond that, I can see him feuding with Curtis Axel maybe? I think that would be a good feud to put over Axel, plus there's the history between RVD and Heyman.

People need to stop being pessimistic about this signing and focus on the positives.
    Thanks but don't tell me how I should feel about someone I find overrated to begin with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Thanks but don't tell me how I should feel about someone I find overrated to begin with.
    Smoke some weed, you'll feel better about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And it's more of a general comment, not aimed specifically at RVD's signing.
    Ever heard of the expression 'Look on the bright side'? That's what I meant.

But if you're the type of guy who doesn't see a bright side to anything, well, then you can just pass over this statement and go back to being pessimistic about it

Blog Entries
    I can't believe no one sees a Sheild feud, imagine they would think "So this guy who hasn't done anything in years comes back and is suddenly getting a possible title opportunity?" I see possibilities and good storylines coming soon

Looking forward to RVD return,welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I'm expecting some flippy shit off a ladder. But then again, some guys in the back can do that. In all honesty, I would have preferred JoMo flipping than RVD but this isn't TOO bad.
    Don't forgot his "point at himself with his thumbs and get rolled up like a dumbass" spot.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.