Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RVD Return

RVD Return

So RVD is coming back to WWE at MITB I am stoked he's back, the guy is a legend of the ring and will add some much needed star power to the roster. He is one of my favourite guys to watch perform and I'm imagining the match up possibilities already with DB, CM Punk, Jericho etc.

Classic signing! What do you guys think?

Blog Entries
    Boring. RVD hasn't been exciting in about 10 years. The only good thing is he can inject some life into the Heyman guy storyline. Thats it.

True, but hopefully it'll be for special events only. Or maybe RVD improved his game since TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    True, but hopefully it'll be for special events only. Or maybe RVD improved his game since TNA.
    Because a 40 year old could drastically improve in 90 days. He was irrelevant for 95% of his TNA run and he will be for WWE. Think of this as his "I want a legend's contract" run.

I just don't know why WWE will bring this guy back in when they have so much promising young talent that he will be taking away time from.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Because a 40 year old could drastically improve in 90 days. He was irrelevant for 95% of his TNA run and he will be for WWE. Think of this as his "I want a legend's contract" run.

I just don't know why WWE will bring this guy back in when they have so much promising young talent that he will be taking away time from.
    Or his "Hall Of Fame Here I Come" run

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Or his "Hall Of Fame Here I Come" run
    His "I'll even stop smoking weed so I don't have to go to ROH" run.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Being hopeful. Do hope this is legends contract run.

Very pleased to hear about RVD coming back to WWE. I don't see his age a problem as he can still go (same age as Jericho). I can see him being used similar to Jericho's role. RVD vs Daniel Bryan...sign me up, I'm so down to see this match.

I have never been a huge fan of RVD ...

I am looking forward to the Wyatt Familiy or seeing The Sheild then seeing RVD in the WWE again!

Blog Entries
    He's gonna FIGHT!!! For his RIGHT(s)!!!! To Ryyyyyyyybbbaaaaaaccckkk!!!!!('s tights)