Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    This was completely weird! For a minute there, less than a minute even, I was logged in as Shaz.

I had been logged in last night on my iPad, and left it logged in, as I fell asleep. I never logged out of it, but obviously it should log you out after a period of inactivity. So having not used my iPad for about 20hrs, I came back on to the tab with the site running on it, and it sort of refreshed (as it does), and I was logged in as Shaz.

I didn't do anything untoward, as I said it was less than a minute, I couldn't if I wanted to; as soon as I clicked a link on the page I was logged out.

Probably just some weird bug glitchy thing? But I thought I'd mention, because I wouldn't think people would like having another person logged in their account, for any amount of time.
    Called it.

You are Shaz, aren't you?

Blog Entries
    Every time I type a letter, the keyboard goes back down and I have to press the screen to get the keyboard up again. First I thought that was just a problem with my iPad but now my iPhone is doing it too.

Any other Apple product users having this problem or is it just me?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    This was completely weird! For a minute there, less than a minute even, I was logged in as Shaz.

I had been logged in last night on my iPad, and left it logged in, as I fell asleep. I never logged out of it, but obviously it should log you out after a period of inactivity. So having not used my iPad for about 20hrs, I came back on to the tab with the site running on it, and it sort of refreshed (as it does), and I was logged in as Shaz.

I didn't do anything untoward, as I said it was less than a minute, I couldn't if I wanted to; as soon as I clicked a link on the page I was logged out.

Probably just some weird bug glitchy thing? But I thought I'd mention, because I wouldn't think people would like having another person logged in their account, for any amount of time.
    Dafuq? Now that is some awkward shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Dafuq? Now that is some awkward shit.
    As long as you hadn't anything incriminating or explicit your safe enough haha

Black Ninja!
    Shaz is cool.

'droo is cool.

Whatever.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    As long as you hadn't anything incriminating or explicit your safe enough haha
    Haha damn right. Oh, and cheers Androo for not checking my private stuff. Not like there's anything important there anyway...apart from efedding shite which no one gives a damn about!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys, sorry for the site down time. We had a snafu! Will update you later!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the site down time. We had a snafu! Will update you later!
    Yeah dude, that was some crazy down time! I tried to get on here until about 10pm. I had to sleep due to working a 16hr shift right now but yeah, From close to 9pm - 3am is DEFINITELY a long time. Hope everythig is resolved and glad to see us back in action!
    ]

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    We had a very unfortunate harddrive failure on our brand new server... too bad. We had to restore an earlier version of the site, but it all seems to have finally come back.

Thanks for your patience all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    We had a very unfortunate harddrive failure on our brand new server... too bad. We had to restore an earlier version of the site, but it all seems to have finally come back.

Thanks for your patience all.
    Thanks for the update!
    #BeJelly