Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Site Bugs And Problems During 2013 Remodel! *KEEP ALL INFO HERE!*

After trying to reply to a message, I got some strange jumbled mess of an error, which now won't let me into my inbox at all..It's effecting the settings link too...

Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '18' on line 533 in /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/types.php
    #0 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/item/contenttype.php(111): vB_Types->getContentTypeClass('18')
    #1 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/item/contenttype.php(100): vB_Item_ContentType->loadTypeInfo()
    #2 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/model.php(302): vB_Item_ContentType->loadInfo()
    #3 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/model.php(438): vB_Model->Load()
    #4 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection.php(533): vB_Model->isValid()
    #5 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection/contenttype.php(274): vB_Collection->createItem(Array, 1)
    #6 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection.php(448): vB_Collection_ContentType->createItem(Array, 1)
    #7 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/model.php(348): vB_Collection->applyLoad(Resource id #40, 1)
    #8 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/model.php(302): vB_Model->loadInfo()
    #9 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection.php(408): vB_Model->Load(false)
    #10 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection.php(843): vB_Collection->Load()
    #11 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/packages/vbattach/attach.php(291): vB_Collection->valid()
    #12 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/includes/functions_user.php(128): vB_Attachment_Display_Multiple->__construct(Object(vB_Registry))
    #13 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/private.php(2482): construct_usercp_nav('pm_folder0')
    #14 {main}

Fatal error: Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '18' on line 533 in [path]/vb/types.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 286

Is this just me or are others having the issue too? Either way, I don't think it will last that long and should clear itself up, just making it known.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Site Bugs And Problems During 2013 Remodel! *KEEP ALL INFO HERE!*

I figured we'll be seeing a lot of problems throughout the week so hopefully, we can keep track of problems for Ahmed and Frank like we did last time. Anything wonky going on, post it in here for them to see. With that, here's the message I'm getting while trying to get into my PM's:

Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '18' on line 533 in /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/types.php
    #0 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/item/contenttype.php(111): vB_Types->getContentTypeClass('18')
    #1 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/item/contenttype.php(100): vB_Item_ContentType->loadTypeInfo()
    #2 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/model.php(302): vB_Item_ContentType->loadInfo()
    #3 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/model.php(438): vB_Model->Load()
    #4 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection.php(533): vB_Model->isValid()
    #5 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection/contenttype.php(274): vB_Collection->createItem(Array, 1)
    #6 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection.php(448): vB_Collection_ContentType->createItem(Array, 1)
    #7 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/model.php(348): vB_Collection->applyLoad(Resource id #42, 1)
    #8 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/model.php(302): vB_Model->loadInfo()
    #9 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection.php(408): vB_Model->Load(false)
    #10 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/vb/collection.php(843): vB_Collection->Load()
    #11 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/packages/vbattach/attach.php(291): vB_Collection->valid()
    #12 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/includes/functions_user.php(128): vB_Attachment_Display_Multiple->__construct(Object(vB_Registry))
    #13 /home/ewrestle/public_html/community/private.php(2482): construct_usercp_nav('pm_folder0')
    #14 {main}

Fatal error: Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '18' on line 533 in [path]/vb/types.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 286

Whoops...I literally posted mine about this in the NOC right before this came up.

Black Ninja!
    Merge SB's thread here Robert

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Same issue as seen below

http://i.imgur.com/cKh5FG6.png
    Profile Retired

So, the inbox is down for now? Great
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    I would avoid posting anything important for oh, probably a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    So, the inbox is down for now? Great
    Damn,,,I just realized the implication there...But the good news, could be, that Ahmed, is actually on RIGHT NOW. So this may be a very quick fix...

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Damn,,,I just realized the implication there...But the good news, could be, that Ahmed, is actually on RIGHT NOW. So this may be a very quick fix...
    What's the issue? Seems to work to me...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    What's the issue? Seems to work to me...
    Yep, fixed that quick! I knew that man was on the job.