Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why TNA Why?

Why TNA Why?

Something that really annoys me and I am hoping someone knows the answer so I can not let it piss me off.

TNA is probably at it's highest point ever, So why don't they have Entrance videos? They never really have, They always have pretty shitty music but thats not what annoys me. Why don't they have proper Entrance videos? Hell even a WWE star that has been around a week or two has one. Why doesn't TNA, Does anyone know?
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Strangely enough that is one thing that pisses me off about WWE, long over drawn out entrance videos (some of which last longer than the actual match) that take up a ton of TV time. Remember TNA has one 2 hour show a week to showcase a ton of talent. If every match has the same style of entrance videos as the WWE they would have to cut at least one match a week.

Could very well be just money...You gotta remember this aint WWE, or even close.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by filthyanimalz View Post
    Strangely enough that is one thing that pisses me off about WWE, long over drawn out entrance videos (some of which last longer than the actual match) that take up a ton of TV time. Remember TNA has one 2 hour show a week to showcase a ton of talent. If every match has the same style of entrance videos as the WWE they would have to cut at least one match a week.
    I think that has less to do with the video, and more to do with the entrance itself.

---

On the OP, no idea. I like entrance videos, shows some of the highlights of a person's matches and whatnot.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by filthyanimalz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think that has less to do with the video, and more to do with the entrance itself.

---

On the OP, no idea. I like entrance videos, shows some of the highlights of a person's matches and whatnot.
    Yeah I mean entrance videos not 20 minute entrances that Cena/HHH/UT get at WM. WWE have had Videos for many many years and has only been 3 hours recently so that's no excuse.

I do agree that entrances are sometimes over run but where is the harm of having a video.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Honestly it annoys me as well. No clue why
    Profile Retired

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it is kind of annoying how people label TNA as WWE lite and then complain when they do something different to the E in order to showcase more of their talent.

I honestly think it makes TNA like an Indy promotion. I know they aren't anywhere near WWE size but they are the second biggest wrestling organisation in America. I think something simple like adding entrance videos could make them look a lot better.,

Black Ninja!
    Do not care amy more than to post this saying so. I dont watch to see entrances anyway...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Do not care amy more than to post this saying so. I dont watch to see entrances anyway...
    Awesome input dude,