Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I thought it was a great segment i thought the second Hogan said an Aces & 8's Battle royal i thought thy might go that route.

If you didn't like that skit, you don't like pro wrestling

Every heel faction, group, or family or whatever you want to call them, does the same thing when they are put in this type of match.
    The Heenan Family, did it, the Four Horseman did it, the leader of the group or, whoever they decide they want to win, wins this way.
    Only difference Doc doing the little bit he did.
    What they have planned for him in the future...we will see.

Maybe someone can clear this up for me? Why was DOC mad? Because he wasn't chosen to go into the BFG series, or because he was the last one out? Clearly I'm missing something.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega View Post
    Maybe someone can clear this up for me? Why was DOC mad? Because he wasn't chosen to go into the BFG series, or because he was the last one out? Clearly I'm missing something.
    I believe it's because he feels he shouldn't have to Job to Anderson for the sake of the group. He thinks he is better than that.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I believe it's because he feels he shouldn't have to Job to Anderson for the sake of the group. He thinks he is better than that.
    who would want to job to Anderson in the first place? He's awful

I absolutely loved it, was a nice little change of pace in the show and it showed off the state A&8's is in right now.
    Forum section back on the front page? Sweet!

I didn't know that people were upset by this. It was a good segment. It could be a temporary fake out that there is trouble in Aces and Eights or it could be the start of a rift.

Its the first bending of the rules to get around fighting each other I've liked since The New Age Outlaws pinned themselves in a four corners match to win the Tag Titles

I hated that match. I'd rather have seen Anderson be the one turning face with Devon attempting to win with Anderson winning the battle royal. Hated the whole way the match was with everyone just eliminating themselves. Doc is suppose to be a monster in Aces & 8s, but just looked like a damn jobber at the end. That was the easiest way to eliminate someone in a battle royals final 2 I've ever seen.