Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A good way to end the Y2J vs CM Punk match

I think a good way to end the CM Punk vs Y2J match is to have Paul Heyman cost Punk the match as revenge for Punk walking out on Heyman and not being able to get the job done against the Rock and the Undertaker. Then you can have Y2J join Heyman and Axel with Y2J helping to groom Axel for the future or just have Axel go up against CM Punk and leave Y2J in an ambiguous role until MITB where he fully goes heel. What do you guys think?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I like it. It helps out everyone, Jericho gets a heel turn and can help axel a little while cm punk comes bak as a strong baby face.

I agree with having Heyman turn on punk but having Jericho join with him doesn't make sense. If anything Punk should have the match won then axel hits the ring and takes out punk from behind setting up a feud between the two with heyman continuing to build up axel and talk about punk being jealous because he always comes up short in the big moments.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

I don't like the idea, and I can't imagine this is going to happen.
    I don't know if Punk will stay with Heyman after Payback.

If Y2J lose the match, something I can see happening is that Y2J & Punk can show mutual respect, then Y2J hit Punk, something like Y2J vs HBK at Mania XIX.

Simply having Axel do a pre-match attack, with Heyman picking the 'new guy' his side. It makes Punk face and has him going through the summer and groom Axel to be a succesfull heel.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

I like that Heyman turning is what should happen.

Blog Entries
    Axel will come out dressed up as Punk. I'm calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I agree with having Heyman turn on punk but having Jericho join with him doesn't make sense. If anything Punk should have the match won then axel hits the ring and takes out punk from behind setting up a feud between the two with heyman continuing to build up axel and talk about punk being jealous because he always comes up short in the big moments.
    I said or "Y2J could just be in an ambiguous role until MITB where he fully goes heel
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    i liked this to happen until the jericho joining heyman part

there's nothing to say that heyman can screw punk over AND jericho turning heel by taking that advantage without the two joining forces

jericho doesn't need heyman and vice-versa
    but overall this is a good concept

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    No point in having Jericho align with heyman coz Jericho will gone again soon. At least for a while