Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New MEM

The new MEM will be the same as the old MEM with fillers for those who picked up Legends Deals.
    Only now they will help Sting rather than leave him being mugged by a group of gangers they all hate because.......... he asked them nicely and bought them suits??! Something like that

Blog Entries
    Leader of course Sting.....
    2nd member of course -Kurt Angle
    now who else to include??? Samoa Joe, James Storm and Gunner and maybe Austin Aries or Bobby Roode???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Rampage Jackson likely, Abyss and Jeff Hardy mainly because Jeff likely needs something to do now that he has no world title matches.

The Mafia Returns

So far, the "new" Main Event Mafia is made up of wrestlers who have already been fighting Aces & Eights as a team. Does TNA expect us to believe that naming the team will make a difference? Do you think there will be any surprise members? Maybe someone we haven't seen in a while, or someone who hasn't previously had any major run ins with Aces & Eights?

Quote Originally Posted by bigstump View Post
    So far, the "new" Main Event Mafia is made up of wrestlers who have already been fighting Aces & Eights as a team. Does TNA expect us to believe that naming the team will make a difference? Do you think there will be any surprise members? Maybe someone we haven't seen in a while, or someone who hasn't previously had any major run ins with Aces & Eights?
    I think the whole point is while these guys have been fighting aces and eights the whole time they are now fighting together. Before angle would come out alone...be attacked...similar with Sting..they simply took the orders of Hogan they weren't there to help each other. The difference is meant to be that the guys in this group really care about each other and as mentioned many times by sting are a family.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I think the whole point is while these guys have been fighting aces and eights the whole time they are now fighting together. Before angle would come out alone...be attacked...similar with Sting..they simply took the orders of Hogan they weren't there to help each other. The difference is meant to be that the guys in this group really care about each other and as mentioned many times by sting are a family.
    I don't think that is entirely true. We've seen them standing together on several ocassions. The way the promo was going, they leaned towards always being family, and 'family' sticks together, which they clearly don't unless they have on a suit.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

All of hoping for a logical explanation for that plot hole aren't going to get one.When TNA has a logical reason for something, they explain it right away - like the Bully Ray reveal. When they don't, they just go as fast as possible to skip over the logic and hope fans hang on for the ride.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

That small backstage segment and the commentary afterwards makes me believe they're doing the whole Bobby Roode trying to prove himself for Sting and Angle. Didn't they do that with Matt Morgan in the original mafia?
    Forum section back on the front page? Sweet!