Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    true i dont see it why adding "him" when u could fill the rumble with upcoming young stars like tarver and sheffield
    I agree Idk why but I really like Tarver. And Skip. I would rather see them then Duggen.
    BUT let me make it clear I AGREE WITH BOOKER T AND KEVIN NASH!!!
    I think the E needs some vets to help push young guys
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Blog Entries
    same
    im not one of those wrestling fans who are unhappy with seeing the return of two greats, even if they are past their prime time
    I'm really looking forward to seeing both guys. I was a big Nash and Booker fan. Hope Booker sticks around for a while, and I wouldn't mind seeing Nash stay either, so long as he doesn't have to do too much wrestling.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    same
    im not one of those wrestling fans who are unhappy with seeing the return of two greats, even if they are past their prime time
    WWE could be killing two birds with one stone here, they could have two legends come back and put over young guys, and hype the WCW themed Hall Of Fame this at one time.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I think Kevin Nash and Triple H will both induct HBK into the Hall of Fame - meaning Nash may have a Bret Hart deal, were he may be used up until the Hall of Fame before Wrestlemania, then disappear.

As for Booker T, I see him sticking around for one last run - but perhaps not a long one.

I would also LOVE to see Kevin Nash on Raw, cutting a classic promo on CM Punk and his New Nexus about them being "nWo Copycats", maybe even teaming up with John Cena to put Kevin Nash back into the good graces of the fans, and let the younger fans know who Kevin is.
    I don't see Kevin returning as Diesel though, but who knows??

Can't wait for the Royal Rumble, though!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    I think Kevin Nash and Triple H will both induct HBK into the Hall of Fame - meaning Nash may have a Bret Hart deal, were he may be used up until the Hall of Fame before Wrestlemania, then disappear.

As for Booker T, I see him sticking around for one last run - but perhaps not a long one.

I would also LOVE to see Kevin Nash on Raw, cutting a classic promo on CM Punk and his New Nexus about them being "nWo Copycats", maybe even teaming up with John Cena to put Kevin Nash back into the good graces of the fans, and let the younger fans know who Kevin is.
    I don't see Kevin returning as Diesel though, but who knows??

Can't wait for the Royal Rumble, though!!!
    That is a good idea, but would Nash even want to team with Cena, either way I would love to see it.

A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Personally? I'm excited for the Rumble. I've not been looking forward to a wwe ppv in a LONG time! I just miss the surprises that you would get a lot of during the 90s from people jumping ship etc.

RR ftw. Oh and they will get pops, no doubt about that.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I know that its my own fault for reading spoilers, but the fact that WWE couldn't keep these "surprise" appearances a secret disappoints me. It really takes away from the overall moment of shock when you know who the "surprise" entrants are gonna be. It shouldv'e been like, "Holy crap, Kevin Nash and Booker T!!! TNA is really gonna be screwed!!" But now its gonna be like, "Oh right, those guys. Yawn." Don't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    Im gonna semi agree. Booker t will get a better INTIAL pop. When people hear his music" CAN YOU DIG IT?! SUCKA!!" People will go bonkers. But i think that no matter what music they use for Big Sexxy it wont be till he comes out that people flip.
    BUT I am positive that Nash and Booker will get bigger pops then Kamala or Jim Duggen.
    im almost tired of seeing Jim embarrasse himself on world wide tv.
    As long as its not his old WOLFPACK music.... because you know what that usually means. Lets just hope this doesn't lead into the mentality of "Weve got Kevin Nash, lets have a Wolfpack reunion for ratings!!" Because no.

I'm only excited to see Nash in WWE because it means TNA will have to scramble with their "They" storyline. I don't wanna see the damn Wolfpack or NWO for the millionth &^#$@*& time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    RVD got a big pop when he returned, so did Piper and Snuka when they started brawling a few years back, Booker will get a pop for sure, Nash, not initially, he doesn't have the music to do so, he has the old Diesel theme which isn't really iconic at all, then has the theme he used in 04 which sounds like every other superstar's music, if JR were calling the Rumble then we would get a pop.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. BUT, I think that once Kevin Nash walks out, he'll get the pop. In fact I have NO DOUBT that Big Sexy will get a GREAT pop, but just not initially.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach