Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
  1. #11
    has any of this stuff been confirmed or is it one of those wait and see moments?

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Your right AndherestheJ, but you have to look at it this way. WWE wants these two to be in the Rumble not for a huge pop but for the nostalgic feeling to the Rumble. Seeing Booker T and Kevin Nash going up against the young guys like NeXus, The Corre, Shameus, and the others will be amazing. It would add so much to the Rumble and Booker T and Kevin Nash would take you back down to memory lane from 1994 when Diesel competed in the Rumble to 2002 when Booker T competed in the Rumble. Just a nostalgic feeling thats all.

    I say screw the little kiddies who don't know Booker T and Kevin Nash, we know him and would like to see them compete in the Rumble! Just saying.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Your right AndherestheJ, but you have to look at it this way. WWE wants these two to be in the Rumble not for a huge pop but for the nostalgic feeling to the Rumble. Seeing Booker T and Kevin Nash going up against the young guys like NeXus, The Corre, Shameus, and the others will be amazing. It would add so much to the Rumble and Booker T and Kevin Nash would take you back down to memory lane from 1994 when Diesel competed in the Rumble to 2002 when Booker T competed in the Rumble. Just a nostalgic feeling thats all.

    I say screw the little kiddies who don't know Booker T and Kevin Nash, we know him and would like to see them compete in the Rumble! Just saying.
    Ur right. And i definitely will be watching with anticipation for them. I guess they have to throw us older fans a bone every once in awhile.

  4. #14
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraNightviper View Post
    has any of this stuff been confirmed or is it one of those wait and see moments?
    its heating up alot
    but idk if u can call it confirmed as of yet

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    its heating up alot
    but idk if u can call it confirmed as of yet
    only Booker and Nash.

  6. #16
    Super Member PrimusSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Red Rock, Texas
    Posts
    798
    Blog Entries
    2
    RVD got a big pop when he returned, so did Piper and Snuka when they started brawling a few years back, Booker will get a pop for sure, Nash, not initially, he doesn't have the music to do so, he has the old Diesel theme which isn't really iconic at all, then has the theme he used in 04 which sounds like every other superstar's music, if JR were calling the Rumble then we would get a pop.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    Isnt TNA 15+ ?
    They may have naughty parents >.<
    parents in the US let there kids do whatever watch whatever, play whatever, surf whatever they want, so they don't have to deal with them.... It's sad...

  8. #18
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nature boy View Post
    whats with the hall of fame talk all of a sudden? why does EVERYONE have to be in the hall of fame, let nash and booker get a decent run, maybe an IC title here, or a tag team belt there, then after a few years, consider them for the hall of fame, WWE is in serious need of some guys that can actually WRESTLE, and even though nash might get injured putting on a condom, at least book knows his way around the ring..
    Are you seriously suggesting that Kevin Nash should stick around after his RR cameo? And more than that, are you suggesting that he should get an IC belt run?! Nash can barely move in the ring these days. And by getting a title run, we'll all be complaining that he's burying younger talent!! Sorry but I don't want Nash back wrestling full time in WWE. I would like to see him in a manager or GM type of role, but as far as wrestling is concerned, it's a big NO from me.
    I would love for Booker to get another run with the company though. Although he's into his 40's, he's still in awesome shape, and can still go in the ring. With all the young guys getting a main event push in WWE, they could actually do with another top star who can actually wrestle to help the young guys.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #19
    Excited for the return of Booker T and Kevin Nash to the WWE tonight!

  10. #20
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp View Post
    Excited for the return of Booker T and Kevin Nash to the WWE tonight!
    same
    im not one of those wrestling fans who are unhappy with seeing the return of two greats, even if they are past their prime time

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.