Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Pops for Booker and Nash?

I will say I am a fan of both of these guys. I have nothing against them being in the Rumble and even look forward to it.

But I hear many of us saying they'll get amazing pops.....and I have to disagree.

It's a different crowd these days for WWE. Guys like many here (20 or older) will remember Booker and Nash, but do you honestly think the 11 year old in the front row really knows who these guys are, much less cares.

He's there to see your Cenas, Ortons, and Miz's. Im just saying. Hate to say it though.

Blog Entries
    I beleive Booker T will get a big pop but for Kevin Nash, nah sorry none of the kids know who he is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    I beleive Booker T will get a big pop but for Kevin Nash, nah sorry none of the kids know who he is.
    Unless they watch TNA.

even though some of the young crowds might not recognize them, they will still get huge pops ... trust me man you'll see just watch the rumble and listen to the crowd'sreaction.. i hope both get inducted into the HOF

Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    Yeah I definately believe Booker will get the bigger pop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Unless they watch TNA.
    Isnt TNA 15+ ?
    They may have naughty parents >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
    even though some of the young crowds might not recognize them, they will still get huge pops ... trust me man you'll see just watch the rumble and listen to the crowd'sreaction.. i hope both get inducted into the HOF
    Ok well let's say friggin' number 5 comes out and it's Dr. Wagner Jr from AAA....No one knows who he is over here. If they don't know the wrestler, they don't know the wrestler. It doesn't matter how big of a legend he is.

Blog Entries
    Im gonna semi agree. Booker t will get a better INTIAL pop. When people hear his music" CAN YOU DIG IT?! SUCKA!!" People will go bonkers. But i think that no matter what music they use for Big Sexxy it wont be till he comes out that people flip.
    BUT I am positive that Nash and Booker will get bigger pops then Kamala or Jim Duggen.
    im almost tired of seeing Jim embarrasse himself on world wide tv.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

whats with the hall of fame talk all of a sudden? why does EVERYONE have to be in the hall of fame, let nash and booker get a decent run, maybe an IC title here, or a tag team belt there, then after a few years, consider them for the hall of fame, WWE is in serious need of some guys that can actually WRESTLE, and even though nash might get injured putting on a condom, at least book knows his way around the ring..

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    im almost tired of seeing Jim embarrasse himself on world wide tv.
    true i dont see it why adding "him" when u could fill the rumble with upcoming young stars like tarver and sheffield