Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EV2.0 + Fortune = FAIL!

At one point I thought this feud could have been pretty good but now there is no hope left for this feud. I heard that the FBI (Tony Luke and Little Guido) have already left TNA not too long ago, which is a real big shame as they were two of the only guys from EV2.0 who could actually wrestle and TNA didn't even mention that they were gone. Also I believe Bill Alfonso and The Sandman haven't appeared since the first attack so they are probably gone too so that just leaves us with Sabu, Mick Foley, Tommy Dreamer, Stevie Richards, RVD and Rhino. I would say Team 3D as well but their contracts have expired. So this makes it 6 against 7. Another reason why this feud was a big fail was because they didn't hire the guys from ECW who could still wrestle (CW Anderson, Justin Credible, Too Cold Scorpio and Kid Kash). They even had the opportunity to sign Kid Kash as he worked a tryout with them, but still they decided not to sign him to a contract. It's obvious that they are using this as a way to put over Fortune, but you don't make EV2.0 lose basically every match against them to do so. Anyway what do you think about how this storyline has gone?
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

Gertner to TNA!

TNA is dumping all of their talent left an right. Kevin Nash is leaving too, so TNAs secondary storyline is going down the drain as well.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    TNA is dumping all of their talent left an right. Kevin Nash is leaving too, so TNAs secondary storyline is going down the drain as well.
    I have a feeling that Nash was still in character. He mentioned something about 10.10.10
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

Gertner to TNA!

The EV2.0/Fortune feud not yet finish and Dixie already talking about 10.10.10 mainly involve Abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyj11 View Post
    I have a feeling that Nash was still in character. He mentioned something about 10.10.10
    I don't remember exactly what he said, but he mostly spoke about how he sold out more arenas in his prime than Jeff an RVD have, and about how everybody concisder them 'rockstars' an stuff. Then he left Twitter after telling people he was wanting to get away from wrestling.

If TNA is trying to make Kevin Nash look like an angry guy who still wishes he was in his prime an saying he's leaving then TNA sure fooled me. If he sticks around for the rest of the year then I'll give him his kudos. if he leaves within months or so then we'll know if it was kayfabe or a legit break down.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Come of people, give this storyline a chance, lets wait to see what 10.10.10 has to offer, plus Dixie has a big change comming not long after that I think, so we need to wait for this. Yes Fortune should be put over because they are TNA origionals, EV2 are putting Fortune over in a big way, and I'm sure that's what the plan has always been.

Let's leave it to pan out, but so far I'm enjoying it.

If it was legit then Kevin Nash is incredibly selfish and he needs to stop trying to relive the past.

Gertner to TNA!

If whoevers coming in at 10 10 10 is older then 35 im stopping watching TNA. Find me one true wrestling fan that says yes...i would rather have Sabu Dreamer Rihno Richards then Pete Williams Christopher Daniels Sonjay Dutt and Creed. They might as well scrap the X devision title and bring in a veterains title. You dont honour the past achievements of people by having them fail to do what they used to.

Quote the Raven...Nevermore

Quote Originally Posted by mwinfie View Post
    If whoevers coming in at 10 10 10 is older then 35 im stopping watching TNA. Find me one true wrestling fan that says yes...i would rather have Sabu Dreamer Rihno Richards then Pete Williams Christopher Daniels Sonjay Dutt and Creed. They might as well scrap the X devision title and bring in a veterains title. You dont honour the past achievements of people by having them fail to do what they used to.
    Unless it's Paul Heyman.

Gertner to TNA!

Blog Entries
    Im sorry but this EV2/Fortune feud was dead at conception. IMO you have guys that should be the main focus in TNA beating up guys who should be involved with in-ring wrestling in a very limited capacity. When will TNA learn that large factions and company takeovers doesn't equal a great show, only total chaos. I just don't think TNA management had any idea what they were going to to with the ECW guys after their ppv, so they just stuck them in a feud with fortune.
    "Your soul is mine!"