8 36.36%
  • Chris Jericho

13 59.09%
  • Draw

0 0%
  • I don't care

1 4.55%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I put I don't care, because I don't care who wins, neither really have anything to gain, I just want to see a solid match.

Personally - Chris Jericho, so he would win at least one 'big one' since his return last year.
    Probably - CM Punk, because let's face it, after all the hyping WWE gave their 'Best In The World' superstar, they won't make him drop it.

But actually, I don't care who wins. Because we all know this is the match of the entire evening.

Put me in the camp of Jericho turning heel, joining up with Heyman and possibly screwing Punk in his return.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Put me in the camp of Jericho turning heel, joining up with Heyman and possibly screwing Punk in his return.
    Not a bad idea actually.

Well Jericho is back putting guys over so it would make sense in Punk's hometown for it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Not a bad idea actually.
    Yes, they did already establish Jericho as a "Heyman Guy" for being "discovered" by Heyman in the US.

Punk will no show, Jericho will attack Heyman, prompting Lesnar to lay Jericho out.
    Punk will be upset- A. someone is fighting his battles for him B. He respects Jericho
    Setting up a Punk face turn

Brock will not be at Payback. Punk will be in Chicago, no doubt. We will see that match

Yeah, Punk will be there. They have to debut his new theme song.

The Shield interferes since they claim they are now the best in the world, leading to Jericho and Punk teaming up to take on the Shield