• Chris Jericho

13 59.09%
  • Draw

0 0%
  • I don't care

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Jericho Over CM Punk?

There was a concept brought up to me by a couple of youtubers (Dalyxman,OTRS) about Jericho vs. CM Punk.

And considering CM Punk has already beaten Jericho twice, why not have Jericho win it for a change? I mean, it really helps build a redemption story for CM Punk if he lost considering he would have lost to three legends in the business (The Rock, Undertaker, and here Jericho).

Plus, giving Jericho the win helps establish some credibility towards him, so the next talent he pushes can look even greater.

Thoughts?
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Blog Entries
    With there being talk of CM Punk getting new music (though I can't see it, but who knows?) then having him drop the use of the phrase "best in the world" (that is on the line here, right?) would be a positive way to move forward for Punk. See, the good thing about Punk I think is that he is constantly evolving and tweaking his persona bit by bit. So I can see him putting Jericho over - also because it will prompt another storyline corner for him to turn.

Blog Entries
    With the way Punk left after the Taker loss, I can't see him loosing to Jericho. It doesn't make much sense. Winning against Jericho will be his redemption. He's had a period away from the game to reflect and he comes back to win this.
    Odds are that Jericho will take a short break after this match too to do some Fozzy stuff or whatever, so him losing makes sense in that case too. There's also a rumored heel turn for Jericho, so him losing adds fuel for that to happen to.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Maybe Jericho relents and joins Heyman after all?

I really think the angle they should take is having Punk take exception at Heyman for accepting the match and this is the beginnings of a rift between the two.

Punk loses, gets despondent, turns face, turns on Heyman, faces Lesnar at SummerSlam, faces Curtis Axel afterwards, turns heel again, faces Stone Cold at WM30, profits?

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Punk loses, gets despondent, turns face, turns on Heyman, faces Lesnar at SummerSlam, faces Curtis Axel afterwards, turns heel again, faces Stone Cold at WM30, profits?
    Faces Stone Cold as a face? I don't see it. Faces Lesnar before Axel? Doesn't make sense.

CM Punk isn't turning up at Payback, calling it.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Winning against Jericho will be his redemption. He's had a period away from the game to reflect and he comes back to win this.
    Redemption can be postponed, one loss won't make a difference. It could lead to Punk rediscovering himself and set up a feud with Heyman / the Heyman guys. At Survivor Series a team Punk vs Team Heyman, after that a Rumble win and back for the title at Mania..
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    CM Punk isn't turning up at Payback, calling it.
    With you, Torphs. He's CM Punk, he doesn't answer to anybody. Not even Paul E.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Punk will show up to a legendary pop and defeat Chris Jericho in a match of the year candidate. How's that for a prediction?
    #BeJelly