Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    In my opinion, Dean Ambrose is not a good seller alongside Seth Rollins. After Rollins took a RKO at Wrestlemania 29, he was up in a 30 second period. Ambrose is not a good Seller but could easily be fix but his ring work needs work. It is pretty boring alongside the Shield rampage on Monday Night Raw. The only reason the feud is doing good is because of Danial Bryan talent and Kane/Orton guidance and ring work.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

I get that Flair did similar at times. The difference is that Ambrose is the unofficial leader of the Shield. I supposedly serious faction. There is no room for comedy selling in such a group.

Blog Entries
    When overselling is used as an insult. (Or just to show how ridiculous you find having to job out to Hogan to be)

and my favorite of all the sells!

and I love that Dolph acts like he's been launched to the fucking moon every time Kofi flips him, but yeah Ambrose needs to work on his face, maybe he can learn from

(Did I do it right? am I in the gif club now? I so want to be cool like everyone else!)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I think the way Ambrose sell just fine,theres an expression on his face

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    I think the way Ambrose sell just fine,theres an expression on his face
    expressions on face have nothing to do with selling

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    expressions on face have nothing to do with selling
    This statement couldn't be more wrong.