Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cice View Post
    Him and dolph ziggler are the worst sellers ever.
    The difference between Ambrose and Ziggler is that Ziggler is high energy whether selling or not so his ott sells don't seem too out of place. Ambrose, on the other hand, just pulls silly faces and sometimes falls over. I can't say it bothers me but I can see why it bugs other people.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cice View Post
    Him and dolph ziggler are the worst sellers ever.
    You really must be high as fuck. Ziggler sells like a boss, here you have several superb selling moments.

Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Ziggler turns a monkey flip into a 450. That's annoying as fuck to me. I don't mind alittle over exaggeration but when you flop around like a fish out of water because of one kick to the stomach you gotta work on something

Come on.

Some people have signature over sell moves. Maybe that's what Dean is trying to do.

Anyone remember Ric Flair and his walking out of the corner like he's gonna fuck shit up and just falls on his face after he takes a bump? Last time I checked, he arguably the greatest ever.

Blog Entries
    He needs to keep the over sell for certain spots. Make it mean something when he does it. I've seen him do the same in his backyard indy matches. It's OK but TOOL is right, it's like the friggin' coyote in Road Runner. All that's left is an anvil to fall on him. Kinda makes it hard to "believe in the shield" when their main guy is camping it up with all the subtlety of a mack truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He needs to keep the over sell for certain spots. Make it mean something when he does it. I've seen him do the same in his backyard indy matches. It's OK but TOOL is right, it's like the friggin' coyote in Road Runner. All that's left is an anvil to fall on him. Kinda makes it hard to "believe in the shield" when their main guy is camping it up with all the subtlety of a mack truck.
    Sums it up perfectly. A bit like 'Taker's punch drunk wobble, he doesn't use it all the time so it's effective when he does.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    See, Ric Flair was already in the stratosphere of legends when his over selling became a thing he did in every match, to the point where it became his signature. I find Dolph pretty acceptable at his amount of selling - which is on a Shawn Michaels level and hey, what's wrong with that?

Yep zero issues with Ambrose selling. He's the most quirky guy we've seen in the WWE in a long time. I think the way he sells goes with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Yep zero issues with Ambrose selling. He's the most quirky guy we've seen in the WWE in a long time. I think the way he sells goes with that.
    This. I absolutely love his selling. It makes his matches that much more interesting. If he tones it down we will be left with yet another bland midcarder like Miz, Barrett, Axel, etc. He is over the top at all times and never breaks character, he's perfect. If we want to nitpick about selling there are far better candidates on the roster than Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by shortncurly View Post
    This. I absolutely love his selling. It makes his matches that much more interesting. If he tones it down we will be left with yet another bland midcarder like Miz, Barrett, Axel, etc. He is over the top at all times and never breaks character, he's perfect. If we want to nitpick about selling there are far better candidates on the roster than Ambrose.
    Exactly... he is far from cookie cutter WWE Superstar. His style makes him stand out.