Thread: Divas on raw

Divas on raw

On monday night Raw we saw a great divas in ring promo , i can"t remember the last time we saw a divas in ring promo... i was excited to see it . so could this be a push for the divas ?

Blog Entries
    At leas thtey're trying to do soemething about the dire state of the division.
    I also think that the Kaitlyn vs AJ match at Payback has potential to be very good given a decent amount of time.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I thought the same thing. Haven't seen an actual ongoing storyline for a while - although I saw the Big E result coming from the first time they ran with it.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I thought the same thing. Haven't seen an actual ongoing storyline for a while - although I saw the Big E result coming from the first time they ran with it.
    Definitely one of the scenarios I saw many predict, so can't say I was surprised wither.
    But at least they're runnign some sort of storyline between the divas as opposed to just picking a random #1 contender from a battle royal on the last shows before the ppv.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Was a bit surprised that they did the reveal at Raw thought it would be on Smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Same here but I honestly thought there'd be a happy ending for Kaitlin and Big E. I didn't expect it all to be a setup, blindingly obvious as it is.
    Kaitlin and AJ's feud has the potential to be awesome out of the ring but I'm sceptical of the quality of their ring work together (based on the last time I saw them onNxt last month).

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Boooooo! Get them off Raw please. Stick them in the corner where they belong on that little Divas show hardly anyone will watch.

The last one I can remember was the one where Kelly Kelly got on the cover of Maxim.

Meh, I got bored and fast forwarded until the point AJ got slapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Boooooo! Get them off Raw please. Stick them in the corner where they belong on that little Divas show hardly anyone will watch.
    Aaaaaaaaaameeeennnn (singing)