Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    93%

Because seven is always the answer and Cena is always going to win this match...
    It makes sense!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoenK View Post
    I will give him 1 percent chance of winning.
    there was a news section, telling that Macmahon changed the match from ambulance match to a 3 stages of hell match, because he wanted Cena to have a more epic fight stipulation as champ. Cena not Ryback.
    But ofcause there is still a chance that cena will get injured before the show or smoke crack cokain or something. If not it's pretty much his match
    I read this too. I'm a Ryback fan, and i'd like to see him win the WWE Champtionship. However, after reading this like 2-3 weeks ago, I know for sure Cena is the winner of the match. Thus I am not paying for the PPV and will log onto WWE.Com the following day to see "CENA OVERCOMES THE ODDS".

I would say about 10%. Probably one of the first ppvs in a while where I wanted Cena to leave champ. Maybe not since Big Show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post

A lesson from Professor Steiner
    Dammit! The whole reason I came in here was to employ some Steiner math! You beat me to it, LOL. Hey he's got the siren already maybe he is the new Big Poppa Pump?

I can see Ryback slamming the doors of the ambulance but I can only see wonder boy stood on top of the ambulance doing his ok salute. Ryback has zero chance of winning I'm afraid, unless the champ gets injured beforehand.

Divas to believe in.

As Mr McMahon would say NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Well, I tallied 9 official percentages given so far (minus B-macs 1st of 2 numbers since he amended it and a percentage at Sacrifice lol) and it came out to about 23% if I'm not mistaken. Sorry Ryback, it's not lookin good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dammit! The whole reason I came in here was to employ some Steiner math! You beat me to it, LOL. Hey he's got the siren already maybe he is the new Big Poppa Pump?
    Heh I always find myself reading it in his voice and end up in tears oif laughter at the sheer absurdity of it! I pledge to read it once a day to give myself a good laugh

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????