Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big E Langston

Big E Langston

so im trying to understand why on NXT hes a face but on Raw and SD hes a heel i dont know why they do that maybe to see how he does at both?

and just thowing this out there i think they are setting up his first feud with kofi and will eventually win the US title off kofi and then aj will win the divas title . its inevitable
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Blog Entries
    I actually wouldn't mind that if they drop him as an NXT persona. I know it's fake but it does strike me as strange that he's a face on NXT and a heel on the main roster. I do think AJ Lee will win the Divas title before Dolph drops his World championship. Though I think Big E doesn't deserve a US title reign at this point in his career. Mid card titles are already misused...
    #BeJelly

i agree they are misused ! why cesaro lost the title ill never understand even though i love kofi
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    i agree they are misused ! why cesaro lost the title ill never understand even though i love kofi
    Cesaro must have pissed the wrong guy off. They snubbed a champion of over 200 days off the biggest ppv card of the year... I don't always think too much about the reports that leak in these dirt sheets but I kind of believe that Cesaro is getting some heat backstage... He drops the title and now is pretty much jobbing...
    #BeJelly

Because NXT isn't exposed like the rest of the shows are, so they can get away with it. If they put NXT on TV, then you can expect it to stop there.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I having personally been a big fan of Big E's for since first seeing him on NXT. I think the reason for the face/heel split is that even in NXT until a right before he won the championship they kept booking and using him as a heel. It's just that everyone loved the 5 count and really got behind him so basically going into the title match they relented and booked him as a face after. It's too bad they didn't do the same on the main roster. Love the 5 count!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtts101 View Post
    I having personally been a big fan of Big E's for since first seeing him on NXT. I think the reason for the face/heel split is that even in NXT until a right before he won the championship they kept booking and using him as a heel. It's just that everyone loved the 5 count and really got behind him so basically going into the title match they relented and booked him as a face after. It's too bad they didn't do the same on the main roster. Love the 5 count!
    Well they are hinting at it with the theme song and how long he held that pin on... Zack Ryder? While having that look on his face that the ref only counted 3.

Langston will drop the NXT Championship if it debuts on US tv.

i feel like the 5 count down the line will be a stipulation for a match he is involved in
    Best Gimmick on NXT

* Big E. Langston vs. either The Big Show or Mark Henry. More than likely it'll be Mark Henry. Expect that feud to begin on RAW next week with Mark Henry returning as a babyface. They could also add The Big Show to the match making it a triple threat match between the three "big men".
    (Check the news)

For me WWE should push & turn Big E face instead of Mark Henry & Big Show. We all know how boring & weak these 2 are when they're face, so if this happens like that, I can predict boring moments and boring matches. Mark Henry prove that he was quite good as a heel. WWE already got rid of their face Ryback who was over, they should replace him by Big E. Big E as a face could make it, I'm sure the crowd would be behind him. If I was in charge of Creative things, I would have started Big E's face turn on RAW, with Kaitlyn, by saving her.