Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Won't be around for a few days!

    Yeah, i know, most of you havent even realized that im here to begin with or who i am, but to those who i already enjoyed talking to: Tomorrow i will start my move from germany to sweden, where i will marry the most perfect woman in the world in 2013 (no, Robstar, i am NOT marrying Vickie Guerrero).
    Gotta send my computer there by DHL basically, so i will not have access to the internet til ...tuesday probably, IF my PC arrives there in time.

    So, this is my last night at 'home', tomorrow ill go meet my family for a few more days til monday, then on monday im flying to sweden.

    I have to admit, im a tad bit nervous.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  2. #2
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Alright, travel safely and all that. One question: have you met said girl yet?



  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    good luck! I have noticed you here... don't worry some people still don't notice me either! and is the women aj lee? (waits back for responses)
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #4
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Good luck with the move Also congratulations on the wedding and i hope it goes awesome

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Alright, travel safely and all that. One question: have you met said girl yet?
    Indeed i have met her quite a few times already. She is a real woman, and not only that, a real Viking as well. She pillaged und plundered with me a few times already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    good luck! I have noticed you here... don't worry some people still don't notice me either! and is the women aj lee? (waits back for responses)
    Sadly, AJ is not quite my age range, and while i do think she is absolutely adorable, i prefer women that have aged like good wine.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  6. #6
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    good luck! I have noticed you here... don't worry some people still don't notice me either! and is the women aj lee? (waits back for responses)
    No Donny, you're kinda hard to miss mate. Though we'd dearly love to



  7. #7
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Indeed i have met her quite a few times already. She is a real woman, and not only that, a real Viking as well. She pillaged und plundered with me a few times already.
    Please, please, please tell me this isn't an online gaming relationship???



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Please, please, please tell me this isn't an online gaming relationship???
    Hah. No. When i say she is a real Viking i mean she is a woman of northern scandinavian heritage. As in, a REAL viking.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No Donny, you're kinda hard to miss mate. Though we'd dearly love to
    You know you enjoy my presence robstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Sadly, AJ is not quite my age range, and while i do think she is absolutely adorable, i prefer women that have aged like good wine.
    Yes, women should always age like wine... though it seems like alot of women age like milk.
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #10
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You know you enjoy my presence robstar.

    Yes, women should always age like wine... though it seems like alot of women age like milk.
    Oh yeah, that's something reserved for women alone, is it?



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.