Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation WWE's philosophy

We all know wwe is a money making power house, but does it ever get to the point where they put making a quick buck over putting on a good show. We all know the answer and it frustrates me to admit the answer is yes. Now you don't need to be a Higher level business studies student to know making money is one of the main objectives for a company. Surely however giving your customer a good show and making them happy is important. WWE gets off with this because a lot of there main customers of there t-shirts and kids and casual fans and even very big wrestling fans....who are best described as wwe fan boys. The problem for someone like me in this is those people will watch RAW and buy the t-shirts regardless of how bad the show is because wwe can do no wrong in there eyes and aslong as that happens wwe won't change.

I would like to think wwe would repay all the fans by giving everyone a little of what they would like...but we know that won't happen. Theres no real question at the end of this thread.....but I guess if there is one I could think of it would be....do you feel wwe goes about things the wrong way....do you think it will ever come back to bite them.

Check out my video for more of my opinions plus a reason why I think it does come back to bite wwe.

I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I think they do give everyone a bit of what they like.

They appeal to the kids. They gave the IWC their Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan last night, which some said they wouldn't do, just like Bryan vs Punk. The Diva's actually have a story now. Michael has a better name now. All they have to do is kick it into gear with the mid-card and tag team division, and better stories.

I think most of it gets overlooked in favor of the bad.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Again this thread just feels like a vehicle for promoting your YouTube channel.

Do you work for WWE?? Cuz if not, then how do you know their philosophy?

Blog Entries
    The WWE does not owe their fans anything. Period. Business firsts, our wants second. I don't see any reason why the WWE would feel that their fans are entitled to get what they want. Like, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    just let it go. a few of us already bitch about it and nothing happen.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I always feel the same.

WWE isn't really losing out on anything by running the way they are. They are playing it safe, something everyone is doing in the current economic climate. You only have to look to hollywood to see it is full of sequels and remakes currently.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Most ppl that attend shows are happy, we are the only miserable ones. The only thing I think is a ripoff is ordering a ppv and getting no 5 star matches. I feel 50$ should get you one, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    Do you work for WWE?? Cuz if not, then how do you know their philosophy?
    I actually mention in the video that it's just speculation but I forgot to include it in the thread...sorry about that.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I always feel the same.

WWE isn't really losing out on anything by running the way they are. They are playing it safe, something everyone is doing in the current economic climate. You only have to look to hollywood to see it is full of sequels and remakes currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I actually mention in the video that it's just speculation but I forgot to include it in the thread...sorry about that.
    So there's bonus material in the videos. Wow. Way to draw in the punters......