Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Playstation 4 for me all the way. I've had every playstation and continue on staying loyal. PS4 has definitely shown up xbox big time. Playstation plus needed to play online isn't a big deal for me, I don't play online much anyway but the free games you get each month definitely make it worth it. I also love Playstations how to lend a game video.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Ah, that makes sense then. It wasn't big or super exposed with any one but Playstation gamers. Transforming into anthropomorphic animals that tear each other apart? Yes, please! If you can find it, I'd suggest you play it.
    I'm probably going to end up buying both consoles regardless. I'll check it out.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Ah, that makes sense then. It wasn't big or super exposed with any one but Playstation gamers. Transforming into anthropomorphic animals that tear each other apart? Yes, please! If you can find it, I'd suggest you play it.
    Bloody Roar was my favorite fighting game on the PS2. Well behind Tekken 3, it was so cool and I've been hoping they would make a new Bloody Roar on the ps3 or 360. I think it could be epic....But I doubt it would ever happen.