Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Blog Entries
    And to answer the thread title questions; I do think they'll still be together at WM 30.
    I just hope that the WWE creative team can keep coming up with things to keep them interesting for the duration of that run.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    You will have to be patient when posting some links. One of us has to notice them first before we can approve them

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    The Shield Vs Evolution w/Ric Flair At Wrestlemania 30

Its only right for this to happen. It would be epic . But Who will win.

If Evolution wins ,then its to disband the shield.
    If The Shield wins ,then they just have to be pushed All at the same top as Top Stars Period.

They Don't have to betray each other or nuthin. Let the shield be the forst team to come to terms and disband on there own. Put there fist together and say never forget the shield and then walk off into different directions.
    Would be a cool way for it to end. But this is WWE so of course they have to turn on each other!!

I am on board with keeping them together all the way till or even longer from WM30. There is too much going on right now it seems and for them to split up would be silly. Anyways, when they do split up, I think it would be cool if they went in a Triple Threat TLC Match to sort of symbolize their debut match in the WWE. And heck, let it be a Number One Contender's Match for either of the World Titles.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    They will be together forever. The are this generations tribute to a throw back in the Fab Freebirds and even if they see individual success, they will never truly be seperate...

WM 30 - the Shield vs. Undertaker, Kane, and HHH.

If UKH wins, the Shield will disband forever.
    When the Shield wins, None of their opponents will ever compete in the ring again.

No titles on the line; just a hard nosed match that puts the Shield in talks for being the greatest faction of all time since they perminantly retired 3 of the greatest in one night.
    That would be the gayest way to end the streak ever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    That would be the gayest way to end the streak ever.
    How is it 'gay'?? Bad yes, but gay no. I doubt that the six men wil engage in man-love, but maybe you know something we don't?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    How is it 'gay'?? Bad yes, but gay no. I doubt that the six men wil engage in man-love, but maybe you know something we don't?
    6 man man-love would be a swerve and a half but alas it won't happen...
    Personally I don't think The Shield will make it to Wrestlemania intact. I expect one of them to be injured, another to be mid card champ and the third in a non title feud. I won't name names because I don't want to wish harm on anyone (and hope I'm wrong about the injury) but only 2 of The Shield will wrestle at WM30, that's my scientifically decided prediction.

The gayness will come from Fandango and Sweet T getting kayfabe marries Chuck and Billy style but in a positive way.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    I think a few might want to reign their horsies in a little bit when alluding to The Shield as the "greatest faction ever" and the like. They've been together what, 15 minutes? They were thrown together by WWE writers without any real history to speak of between each other. They don't include any former world title holders like the Horsemen already had when they were formed or the NWO had. Both of those factions were formed off the back of real life friendships too. Just because they are currently the hottest thing going doesn't mean history will remember them accordingly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think a few might want to reign their horsies in a little bit when alluding to The Shield as the "greatest faction ever" and the like. They've been together what, 15 minutes? They were thrown together by WWE writers without any real history to speak of between each other. They don't include any former world title holders like the Horsemen already had when they were formed or the NWO had. Both of those factions were formed off the back of real life friendships too. Just because they are currently the hottest thing going doesn't mean history will remember them accordingly.
    Yea, they have light years to go for them to be in the conversation IMO. Don't get me wrong, they might be the best thing going in WWE today... but it's not like this is the "golden" era of wrestling, no pun intended.
    #BeJelly