Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will The Shield make it to Wrestlemania 30?

I love The Shield. I like the fact that each wrestler in the group is talented in their own way. I believe The Shield is one of the better t things going in wwe today. So my question is do you see The Shield staying together until WM 30. If so who do you see them facing at the event. Also do you see them holding the gold for that long. If the answer is no to all these questions when do you see the group splitting and how?

For me I believe at Wrestlemania 30 The Shield will face a 3 man team and that if they lose they will have to disband. I don't see them holding the titles at wm, I see them losing the titles around December at TLC. I'm not sure who the team will be, it could be 3 legends, or 3 newcomers. Hell for all I know the shield can turn face and wrestle the Wyatt Family.

Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    I could see Rollins and Reigns as faces but not Ambrose. He'll be the one who stays heel when they eventually split. But I hope they stay together for a while. I hate it when they waste a good thing too soon

The Shield Vs Evolution w/Ric Flair At Wrestlemania 30

Its only right for this to happen. It would be epic . But Who will win.

If Evolution wins ,then its to disband the shield.
    If The Shield wins ,then they just have to be pushed All at the same top as Top Stars Period.

They Don't have to betray each other or nuthin. Let the shield be the forst team to come to terms and disband on there own. Put there fist together and say never forget the shield and then walk off into different directions.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

They will be together forever. The are this generations tribute to a throw back in the Fab Freebirds and even if they see individual success, they will never truly be seperate...

WM 30 - the Shield vs. Undertaker, Kane, and HHH.

If UKH wins, the Shield will disband forever.
    When the Shield wins, None of their opponents will ever compete in the ring again.

No titles on the line; just a hard nosed match that puts the Shield in talks for being the greatest faction of all time since they perminantly retired 3 of the greatest in one night.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Like Rob said, they shouldn't break up yet. I'd expect friction to build within the team around the Rumble. I'll pass on a 6 man tag at WM. Lets see what they're really made of, all singles matches for the Shield at WM

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Like Rob said, they shouldn't break up yet. I'd expect friction to build within the team around the Rumble. I'll pass on a 6 man tag at WM. Lets see what they're really made of, all singles matches for the Shield at WM
    Triple threat match. if built right it could be epic. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Blog Entries
    I would go for that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    They will be together forever. The are this generations tribute to a throw back in the Fab Freebirds and even if they see individual success, they will never truly be seperate...

WM 30 - the Shield vs. Undertaker, Kane, and HHH.

If UKH wins, the Shield will disband forever.
    When the Shield wins, None of their opponents will ever compete in the ring again.

No titles on the line; just a hard nosed match that puts the Shield in talks for being the greatest faction of all time since they perminantly retired 3 of the greatest in one night.
    I personally don't want to see Taker in a Multi Man match at Wrestlemania. I want his streak to be defended one on one or at least without him having a Tag Team partner.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I could see Rollins and Reigns as faces but not Ambrose. He'll be the one who stays heel when they eventually split. But I hope they stay together for a while. I hate it when they waste a good thing too soon
    I think Reigns and Ambrose should stick together after the Shield disbands, maybe cause Rollins costs them their first loss (not by DQ) and Ambrose and Reigns turn on him. rollins returns a couple months later with a partner or backup of some sort to engage in a Tag feud.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

I like Rob's idea of having them together for, well, ever. Or at least for a lvery long time.

I also like the idea of a match vs Evolution w/Ric Flair