Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A better Ziggler return...

As we've all seen on last episode of Smackdown, After Del Rio's brawl with 3MB, Dolph announced his return after his injury.

I just keep thinking, wouldn't it been better if WWE kept it quiet? I think having Ziggler return unannounced would have made a better impact. Certainly with the confusion about his clearance to wrestle, it could have been played out better.

For instance, during a typical Del Rio match Ziggler's music begins to play, distracting the mexican enough to lose his match. After which Ziggler could make fun of Del Rio for not being a "ShowStealer".

You have any ideas?

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    That concussion makes him forget he is dolph ziggler and he comes out as nikki from the spirit squad! ( he was nikki right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Scholars View Post
    That concussion makes him forget he is dolph ziggler and he comes out as nikki from the spirit squad! ( he was nikki right?)
    Yeah he was.

You know, when reading this I was thinking you were gonna say Nikki from the Bellas...

Blog Entries
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Best story line ever !

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    But I think as some sort of storyline for dolph ADR , have dolph come out for a couple of weeks claiming he cannot defend the title at the next ppv because he hasn't been given the 100% this leads to teddy long coming out and telling dolph if he doesn't defend his championship at the ppv he will get stripped as champion and it will get decided in a tag team match playa! Ha !. Teddy long tells him if he can't defend at the ppv then ADR wins the championship. Ppv comes round half way through the match dolph looks to be injured leading all of us to believe the match will be ended whilst ADR back is turned dolph hits his finisher and gets the pin , basic I know but that way it doesn't have to be a long match especially if wwe are concerned with dolphs health it can drag the feud out a little longer so at least it gets a bit of story telling to it and gives dolph a bit of heat. And at the next ppv dolph wins clean to look like a credible champion

That would be brilliant hahah

But I think as some sort of storyline for dolph ADR , have dolph come out for a couple of weeks claiming he cannot defend the title at the next ppv because he hasn't been given the 100% this leads to teddy long coming out and telling dolph if he doesn't defend his championship at the ppv he will get stripped as champion and it will get decided in a tag team match playa! Ha !. Teddy long tells him if he can't defend at the ppv then ADR wins the championship. Ppv comes round half way through the match dolph looks to be injured leading all of us to believe the match will be ended whilst ADR back is turned dolph hits his finisher and gets the pin , basic I know but that way it doesn't have to be a long match especially if wwe are concerned with dolphs health it can drag the feud out a little longer so at least it gets a bit of story telling to it and gives dolph a bit of heat. And at the next ppv dolph wins clean to look like a credible champion
    I like it,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I love it. Great idea.

Blog Entries
    Concussions...concussions...concussions...man working for the WWE is a hard knock life indeed! First Ziggy and now Fanny...who's next?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain