Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

If Shawn michaels was to return For one match only

Who would you have him face , what ppv and would he lose or win? or a stipulation

I would have to pick cm punk at wrestle mania and for punk to get the win I think the build up for this match would be immense and the match it's self would be amazing , if they wanted to make this feud a little personal they could have punk bring up micheals battle with drugs earlier on in his wwe career and how him and hunter have always tried to hold punk down when he first started here ( that holding down bit I made up to add to the storyline before people start getting angry claiming michaels didn't hold punk down ) stipulation wise I can't think of I'm sure most people on here have some great ideas what to add here

Blog Entries
    Hypothetically, if Michaels did come back for a match, I think Punk would make a great opponent. I see it being more of a SummerSlam type match.

If he were to come back for one more WrestleMania, then it would have to be against Triple H. I see that also being Hunter's last match.

Then, I see a young up-and-coming superstar, whose in-ring style reminds me a little of HBK; Seth Rollins. Maybe you even get a DX vs. The Shield match out of this.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I was hoping to hear michaels music when shield surrounded hhh in the ring a few weeks back! Would have been great ha

I grew up loving HHH, The Rock, SCSA, HBK. That was in the past. Although HBK is my all time favourite performer, I never want to see him in the ring again.

Why would anyone. We all need to move on.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Cm Punk would be great or he could put over Seth Rollins!

Blog Entries
    As much as I'd like to see HBK come back to face a young up and coming guy, I'd like to see him face someone else.

HBK vs Y2J
    HBK vs Undertaker
    HBK vs HHH
    HBK vs CM Punk

Would all be matches I'd want to see, event hough vs Taker, HHH and Jericho have been done to death some would argue.

As for young up and coming guys;

HBK vs Ziggler
    HBK vs Bryan
    HBK vs Ambrose
    HBK vs Rollins

Are all matches I'd love to see!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Wrestlemania: DX VS Brothers of Destruction

Blog Entries
    HBK vs Ziggler
    HBK vs Bryan
    HBK vs Ambrose
    HBK vs Rollins all seem like fantastic matches, but I'm still holding onto the idea of HBK vs The Rock...
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Someone we haven't seen feud with Michaels before, probably CM Punk.