Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Whats next for randy?

so i have just seen smackdown i just have to wonder... is this the start of a randy orton heel turn which begs the question... whats next for randy orton

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBallantyne View Post
    so i have just seen smackdown i just have to wonder... is this the start of a randy orton heel turn which begs the question... whats next for randy orton
    Randy RKOs anyone who hits him. Even by accident. He's been doing it for years. No heel turn happening for a while. Move along....

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    getting excited over nothing i know but it is along time coming

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Orton will punt Kane in the head on Raw. Bryan vs Orton at payback which Bryan wins

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Randy RKOs anyone who hits him. Even by accident. He's been doing it for years. No heel turn happening for a while. Move along....
    Normally I'd agree with you but the lingering camera and Orton's pissed off look suggest there's more to it this time. I'd be less surprised to see Bryan turn heel and feud with a face Orton than to see Orton turn now.
    I've never hidden the fact I'm not a fan of Orton but he's just started to be believable as a face the last couple of Smackdown's have been the first time I've enjoyed his involvement since his feud with Christian.

Divas to believe in.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Dolph ziggler randy orton feud solidify dolph as a real champion especially with his absence over past few weeks , then a orton heel turn with an eventual championship run

Quote Originally Posted by Scholars View Post
    Dolph ziggler randy orton feud solidify dolph as a real champion especially with his absence over past few weeks , then a orton heel turn with an eventual championship run
    ...to feud with DB or ADR or a face Henry. This could work. Also I bet Orton and Ziggler could put on some great matches.

Divas to believe in.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are to many heels in the WWE at the moment. Faces desperately need some strong faces at the least and Cena can't feud with everyone. I really hope Punk turns at Payback
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah that feud would be great to see and I like the idea of db orton title feud also!

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    There are to many heels in the WWE at the moment. Faces desperately need some strong faces at the least and Cena can't feud with everyone. I really hope Punk turns at Payback
    I agree that the roster is heel heavy, but I think if Orton turns heel, it will force WWE to push some new faces.

WWE needs to start pushing more faces, especially in the midcard. However, I feel like Orton's presence as a face is keeping the whole roster stagnant. The problem with Orton as a face is that he'll will beat some random heel like Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, or Antonio Cesaro in a meaningless match on RAW, and then later on Main Event or the following week on Superstars, WWE will job out someone like Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel, or Alex Riley and feed them to Cody just so he can be built up to lose to Orton all over again. If Orton turns heel, it will create a void that will allow/force them to push someone else.