Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Are you sure you're not describing someone else in your OP here? Tyson Kidd perhaps? Evan Bourne? Kofi Kingston?

Because your OP definitely doesn't describe Daniel Bryan.
    Actually I kind of agree with him
    I mean, Bryan can put over a wet paper sack in the ring, but give the guy a microphone and I just want to fall asleep. My wife says he has all the charisma of a tuna-fish sandwich, and I have to agree. He's got the Indy curse. a great wrestler that can't talk. 20 years ago he'd have a scrawny guy with a megaphone hanging with him, now we get to wait for him to develop a personality on his own.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

I think he's been doing grand on the mic with this new 'Weak Link' character of his. I thoroughly enjoyed the exchange between him, Kane, and Orton.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Who cares? (Except you and OP)
    Daniel Bryan may never be Hulk Hogan, John Cena, The Rock or Stone Cold but that doesn't mean he can't be Randy Savage, HBK, Eddie Guerrero or CM Punk.
    My question is: if Daniel Bryan, a versatile, popular and talented wrestler is boring to you, who do you like? And further more why do you watch wrestling if not to see great wrestlers?
    I don't think he has a shot of being any of those guys, and it ain't about looks. When Savage picked up a microphone and really got into a promo, you'd get fucking chills. When Eddie Guerrero was toying with Mysterio's kid, those promos blew you the fuck away.

When Daniel Bryan get's really going? He's not holding a microphone. He has a better chance of being Bret Hart, or, perhaps more realistically Owen with a better end.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Daniel Bryan felt real,whenever he go out there wrestle I think he was himself except the tan,maybe WWE tell him to get a tan because they couldn't have two pale wrestlers. While CM Punk also being himself but he likes to brag and talk about how he came from the indies to make it to the top while Daniel who had similar history,being humble and discipline...for now(he talks about respect on this week Raw).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Actually I kind of agree with him
    I mean, Bryan can put over a wet paper sack in the ring, but give the guy a microphone and I just want to fall asleep. My wife says he has all the charisma of a tuna-fish sandwich, and I have to agree. He's got the Indy curse. a great wrestler that can't talk. 20 years ago he'd have a scrawny guy with a megaphone hanging with him, now we get to wait for him to develop a personality on his own.
    To each their own. I find that Bryan has proved to be quite the able talker when he was given serious mic time during his WHC run.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fresh Member
    Watch the end of Smackdown, either this previous week or 2 weeks ago, and if you don't get why Daniel Bryan is a "big deal" then you're hopelessly hopeless.

Blog Entries
    Daniel Byran might be one of the most talented guys in the WWE..... Not going to lie.... But John Cena has kinda turn me against the WWE... But DB has all the tools to be WWE Champion.... He kinda a mix of Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Eugene(someone who could wrestle but entertain as well) put into in person.....

Sure he don't have size, but he has heart something that all great wrestlers have regardless of size or skill....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I don't think he has a shot of being any of those guys, and it ain't about looks. When Savage picked up a microphone and really got into a promo, you'd get fucking chills. When Eddie Guerrero was toying with Mysterio's kid, those promos blew you the fuck away.

When Daniel Bryan get's really going? He's not holding a microphone. He has a better chance of being Bret Hart, or, perhaps more realistically Owen with a better end.
    You're probably right, I only picked those guys as not "top guys" who were still great.
    I don't agree with your opinion of his mic skills but I see what you mean. His "shoot" promos on Nxt, his comedy character, his abusive boyfriend and now his more aggressive weak link have all been good, not chills inducing but good enough for me to see potential.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    2 things:
    1) you do know everything that happens is predetermined, right? The 18 second loss was planned and scripted that way.
    2) neither I nor OP are talking about being the "top guy". In fact I purposely gave examples of great wrestlers who were never the "top guy" to illustrate my point. As I asked at the end of my post why are you watching world WRESTLING entertainment if you're not entertained by wrestling?
    Pl3ase answer and give an example of a current wrestler you prefer to DB so we can all better understand your point of view.
    My Signature says it all my friend, I guess im just the victim of watching and loving the GOAT before I even knew what a suplex was. I hole everybody that holds the title to or around the same expectations as him. BUT, since he is retired, I think that WWE is making one of the biggest mistakes ever not turning Randy heel and making him THE GUY, but watching SD last night, I think they have corrected themselves with that one. Just ignore my previous ignorant comments, to be honest, I really don't like DB, but then again I can name the amount of minutes ive actually watched him on both hands. I guess only time will tell.
    Everybody Knows Why The U.S. Keeps From Fallin In The Ocean... Because Canada SUCKS!!" -G.O.A.T."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    To each their own. I find that Bryan has proved to be quite the able talker when he was given serious mic time during his WHC run.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.argee View Post
    My Signature says it all my friend, I guess im just the victim of watching and loving the GOAT before I even knew what a suplex was. I hole everybody that holds the title to or around the same expectations as him. BUT, since he is retired, I think that WWE is making one of the biggest mistakes ever not turning Randy heel and making him THE GUY, but watching SD last night, I think they have corrected themselves with that one. Just ignore my previous ignorant comments, to be honest, I really don't like DB, but then again I can name the amount of minutes ive actually watched him on both hands. I guess only time will tell.
    You have only watched him for less than 10 minutes and you don't like him? I'm confused on multiple levels with that comment... Do you not watch the current product?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !