Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69
  1. #1

    Can someone explain to me what the "big deal" about Daniel Bryan is?

    Since last year, Bryan has been involved in the World Title picture and had a decent feud with Sheamus. After that, he went on to feud with CM Punk in what I would say a relatively average feud. I do not find Daniel Bryan entertaining, now a part of a tag team and supposedly over with the crowd. I really do not see what is so special about him, sure he is a great wrestler but a very bland and boring entertainer. he has next to no personality and a joke of a gimmick.

    His physique is not typically what the WWE look for in a superstar. If he feuds with John Cena, we all know he won't win the title. John Cena will win as usual and move onto his next big feud, that's assuming that Ryback does not take the WWE Title at Payback. I am not holding my breath on that one either. Seriously though, what is so great about this guy?

  2. #2
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    517
    Blog Entries
    9
    I heard he's really God just disguised as DB.... You said in your own post that he's a great wrestler. How is constantly facing the Shield in awesome matches boring to you? There are plenty of blogs and forums on this site that fully answer your question.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Marx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    344
    Blog Entries
    1
    He was a bit bland coming into NXT, with that goofy haircut and scrawny physique. But he beefed up, developed a character and I really don't see how you can call him bland or boring. That you don't see him as a WWE champ, soit, but I think he will get there and enjoy watching the little skits and mannerisms.

    His weak-link storyline will make him go places and he'll kick some ass whilst doing it.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,797
    Blog Entries
    1
    Are you sure you're not describing someone else in your OP here? Tyson Kidd perhaps? Evan Bourne? Kofi Kingston?

    Because your OP definitely doesn't describe Daniel Bryan.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #5
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Are you sure you're not describing someone else in your OP here? Tyson Kidd perhaps? Evan Bourne? Kofi Kingston?

    Because your OP definitely doesn't describe Daniel Bryan.
    I think that this new push may gave DB a new sense of character, which would be good. DB is always entertaining, trying new stuff and is an excellent technician in the ring.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  6. #6
    Normal Member lostgerg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cwmbran, Wales
    Posts
    107
    I think hes drunk......

    THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,797
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I think that this new push may gave DB a new sense of character, which would be good. DB is always entertaining, trying new stuff and is an excellent technician in the ring.
    Daniel Bryan is the best thing going in WWE right now, hands down.
    He's putting on excellent matches EVERY week, and he's arguably the most over guy in the company right now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McQueen View Post
    Since last year, Bryan has been involved in the World Title picture and had a decent feud with Sheamus. After that, he went on to feud with CM Punk in what I would say a relatively average feud. I do not find Daniel Bryan entertaining, now a part of a tag team and supposedly over with the crowd. I really do not see what is so special about him, sure he is a great wrestler but a very bland and boring entertainer. he has next to no personality and a joke of a gimmick.

    His physique is not typically what the WWE look for in a superstar. If he feuds with John Cena, we all know he won't win the title. John Cena will win as usual and move onto his next big feud, that's assuming that Ryback does not take the WWE Title at Payback. I am not holding my breath on that one either. Seriously though, what is so great about this guy?
    So its not just me??? To me this guy is really boring and I don't really buy him being the top guy, heel or face. He will get his little run though and in a few years he will probably be stuck losing at another WM in 17 seconds or somewhere on the mid card jobbing to the up an comers. Great Technical wrestler but not the look or the personality of THE GUY.
    Everybody Knows Why The U.S. Keeps From Fallin In The Ocean... Because Canada SUCKS!!" -G.O.A.T."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.argee View Post
    So its not just me??? To me this guy is really boring and I don't really buy him being the top guy, heel or face. He will get his little run though and in a few years he will probably be stuck losing at another WM in 17 seconds or somewhere on the mid card jobbing to the up an comers. Great Technical wrestler but not the look or the personality of THE GUY.
    Who cares? (Except you and OP)
    Daniel Bryan may never be Hulk Hogan, John Cena, The Rock or Stone Cold but that doesn't mean he can't be Randy Savage, HBK, Eddie Guerrero or CM Punk.
    My question is: if Daniel Bryan, a versatile, popular and talented wrestler is boring to you, who do you like? And further more why do you watch wrestling if not to see great wrestlers?


    Divas to believe in.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Who cares? (Except you and OP)
    Daniel Bryan may never be Hulk Hogan, John Cena, The Rock or Stone Cold but that doesn't mean he can't be Randy Savage, HBK, Eddie Guerrero or CM Punk.
    My question is: if Daniel Bryan, a versatile, popular and talented wrestler is boring to you, who do you like? And further more why do you watch wrestling if not to see great wrestlers?
    did you really just almost compare this goat looking clown to HBK or Randy?? hes a good technical wrestler, does that mean he should be the top guy? NO. The last time I checked this is Sports Entertainment and the only thing entertaining about him is when the bell rings and his matches are over. I respect the in ring work but there are a shit load of guys that can work like him but don't have the personality of a 12 year old, he got beat at WM for the WHC in 18 seconds... and hes the guy you wanna give the ball too? NO NO NO?? YES YES YES? give me a break.
    Everybody Knows Why The U.S. Keeps From Fallin In The Ocean... Because Canada SUCKS!!" -G.O.A.T."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.