Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Update. Server and vBulletin should be updated by the end of the week. There are certain forum threads being effected. I will have ahmed look into this as soon as he finished updating. We will also have to rebuild the database, which might fix it... either way, we have a back up for the data and will not be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha don't worry about that, I don't want to lose my position a rogue mod

So does "rogue" translate to "back pocket"?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Update. Server and vBulletin should be updated by the end of the week. There are certain forum threads being effected. I will have ahmed look into this as soon as he finished updating. We will also have to rebuild the database, which might fix it... either way, we have a back up for the data and will not be lost.

Awesome to see you keeping us in the loop with what’s going on. While it is good that the data has been backed up before trying to accomplish this, does the saving of a few forum threads require the entire rebuild of the database or is this something that would be required either way? Because I am all for losing the Footy thread if it helps prevent the need for an entire database rebuild...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone