Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yeah this place became very unfriendly to mobile devices almost overnight. Using this forum on a tablet is not fun.

Having to log back in every time I want to post something can straight up eat a bag of dicks.
    You're supposed to use an analogy that you don't find pleasurable I think.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...98uxo1_500.gif

^I'm trying to post Robstar's sig, pretty apt.

I've honestly not had that many issues with the site. Not on my iPad either, other than it's tricky posting a quick reply and I normally have to go advanced to type. Other than that, nothing. Then again, I don't post as much as you fuckinggggg NERRRRRDDDDSSSSS!!!

Blog Entries
    Pretty apt in the fact that you can't even post a gif in this section

Black Ninja!
    Add me to this little petition.

When was the last site update? Early 2012? Late 2011? And, even with that, all these problems persist? C'mon, Frank.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

If Frank's guy is to busy to do the job, than I think Frank should get someone else to do it. There has to be somebody capable of updating this site
    Profile Retired

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    If Frank's guy is to busy to do the job, than I think Frank should get someone else to do it. There has to be somebody capable of updating this site
    Hell, half the regulars around here could handle that, couldn't they? Asher, Bods and the like?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Sent a PM to Frank telling him to get his head out of the sand, things need to change here!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hey Guys, thank you all for the responses and concerns. In regards to updating vBulletin, Ahmed told me that he'll be able to do it next week. If he slips that deadline, I will find someone else to do the updates.

The reason why its not such an easy update is because the site is built and written on a framework that's completely customized. If I run the auto update, it will break the design and functionality of the site. It needs to be tested before we put it into use. There are currently only two of us. We all have our regular jobs which consumes a large time of our lives, I'm trying my best to run the site concurrently. In addition, I will be taking sometime off work in the next month to focus on getting the site back on track.

However, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce some exiting news:

1. Server - two weeks ago, had just bought a new server space. Brand brand new machine located in Houston Texas. So we will be switching our site over and should not experiencing crashes (FYI. The site usually has 800 members browsing, not the forum, but on the news site. During PPV we usually receive around 3000-5000 concurrent users. This is why we crash sometimes... however, this new server is capable of handing up to 10,000 concurrent users. We will be running half capacity at our busiest times)

2. Developers - I am meeting up with a team of developers this coming week to talk about the future of development of eWN. Our main news site and our community. I have some really good ideas for bringing in a more enriched eWN and expanding the site. Hopefully we will enjoy these changes and for the better of the community.

3. Bug Fixes - These will all be hopefully addressed as soon as I can get a few hours out of Ahmed. If not, I will hire someone else. Every time I have to give out my security code to the site for someone to update is a potential threat to our server, so I try to keep this to the minimum, that's why I'd prefer to wait for Ahmed as he knows our framework best.

4. Blogs - I been reading a lot about people complaining about the quality of Blogs. I do read all the blogs, but not sentence by sentence. Usually I go through the blogs twice a day to approve them. I've been running the blog section since the beginning of the conception and yes, some bad blogs do get approved, but usually for a reason. If the writer does indeed give a valiant effort or has some distinguished ideas, I generally give them a chance.

I am very happy that you all are passionate about this site as I've ran it for nearly 13 years. It means a lot to me and I'm glad it can mean a lot to you all. I hope everyone will give eWN a little more time to get things together and moving along.

The next few months, I will do my best to bring you all the best experience for the site. I will keep you posted with the progress.

Thanks for voicing your thoughts.

Best,

Blog Entries
    Well I think that should answer most queries. Thanks Frank.

Awesome to see you reply Frank.

It's nice to know we are being heard and there are plans to update going forward.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and I appreciate this forum very much, in fact.. it's the only one I have ever used.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.