Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I totally agree. The technical issues that this site is getting have just snowballed over the last year or so, at the current rate I give it about 6 months before the site is unuseable for all but the most tenacious of users, Hell as it is there is about a 4-5 hour block each day (sometimes spread out in smaller chunks) where the site isn't even accessible at all, which kind of defeats the purpose of a forum.

It's been fairly obvious for years now that the forum end of this site isn't held in nearly the same regard as the "News" end... but Frank taking the time to post the headlines from that side, while not taking the time to address literally ANY ONE of the 10 or so repeat technical site issues is a slap to the fucking face. If any of the websites I have designed or managed had these sort of issues, I would be in some serious shit. As it stands, the only thing that keeps me from finding a more technically sound site is the attachments I have already made here, and my desire to avoid change and having to get used to an entirely different community.

The best part about this site is the community we have here, the worst part is just about everything else. The site itself is about as stable as a one-legged hooker, and sooner or later it's not gonna be a couple bros making a little forum site that a few people go to in addition to this one, it's gonna be a mass exodus of users that are sick of fighting technology just to talk to each other.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I totally agree. The technical issues that this site is getting have just snowballed over the last year or so, at the current rate I give it about 6 months before the site is unuseable for all but the most tenacious of users, Hell as it is there is about a 4-5 hour block each day (sometimes spread out in smaller chunks) where the site isn't even accessible at all, which kind of defeats the purpose of a forum.

It's been fairly obvious for years now that the forum end of this site isn't held in nearly the same regard as the "News" end... but Frank taking the time to post the headlines from that side, while not taking the time to address literally ANY ONE of the 10 or so repeat technical site issues is a slap to the fucking face. If any of the websites I have designed or managed had these sort of issues, I would be in some serious shit. As it stands, the only thing that keeps me from finding a more technically sound site is the attachments I have already made here, and my desire to avoid change and having to get used to an entirely different community.

The best part about this site is the community we have here, the worst part is just about everything else. The site itself is about as stable as a one-legged hooker, and sooner or later it's not gonna be a couple bros making a little forum site that a few people go to in addition to this one, it's gonna be a mass exodus of users that are sick of fighting technology just to talk to each other.
    This x100, especially the middle paragraph.

I can't add anything else to my feelings on this issue than what was said by Asher here. I find it extraordinary that Frank takes time (and a lot of time for that matter) to post articles from the news page (something that really isn't needed at all, since the news side of the site is accessible to everyone anyway), bit decides to neglect important issues, and neglect actually being actively on this forum with us. IMO, he just doesn't care. That might not be the case, but that's the way it's coming across.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If Ahmed can't be here to fix the site, why can't Frank get someone else to do it until then? I'm just sick and tired of nothing at all being done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    If Ahmed can't be here to fix the site, why can't Frank get someone else to do it until then? I'm just sick and tired of nothing at all being done.
    There's only 10 people left in the world that can use the language this site was coded in, back when Flair's career started

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    There's only 10 people left in the world that can use the language this site was coded in, back when Flair's career started
    shit-just-got-real-meme-W630.jpg

Yes. It. Did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm not one to complain but the forum clearly has some issues at the moment and I'm all for some upgrades.

The only real problem I have had is with the posting links and pictures and having to ask a mod to approve them.. You can live with that the first couple of times but the other day I was posting a show for the fed and I had to keep asking Rob to approve the post's. After the second time I decided to just go offline because I felt like a pest Haha!
    Please don't feel like a pest, it's not much trouble to go to really.

Blog Entries
    I now declare myself a part of this revolution. Get it sorted Frank! Huzzah!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

I don't have many problems with the site, but since I do spend about 75% of my time here on my phone, it would be nice to have a more mobile friendly version of the site. I am pretty sure vBulletin has an option for a mobile version.. Another small issue is that I have formatting issues, can't bold, center, change color, etc.. Not a big deal, but still
    Profile Retired

Yeah this place became very unfriendly to mobile devices almost overnight. Using this forum on a tablet is not fun.

Having to log back in every time I want to post something can straight up eat a bag of dicks.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yeah this place became very unfriendly to mobile devices almost overnight. Using this forum on a tablet is not fun.

Having to log back in every time I want to post something can straight up eat a bag of dicks.
    For the longest time (about 6 months) I couldn't post from my phone for some reason, thankfully that has been fixed
    Profile Retired