Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Breaking up Aces and 8s

When they do break up Aces and 8s who goes where??? Who would you give a push to, or would you fire someone???

Wes Brisco would be my pick to to give a big push to X-Division and BFG Series in 2014....
    If i would have to get rid of anyone it would be Doc I just feel he nothing more then a great enforcer for any team, other then that he really don't add nothing...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

They could use Doc in the tag division with Knux.

Wes and Garrett (tag team)
    Doc and Knux (tag team)
    Bully and Devon (pretty much keep aces and eights with just two members)
    Anderson (dependent on how the whole thing ends, either TV title run or a WHC run)

The way I see it, there are a couple of small signs that tell me that Anderson will be the one responsable for The A&8's to implode...

My guess, he will be the one in the Bound for Glory series for the group.

DOC is going to be the break out star of this group
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    When the group breaks up...Bully n Devon will be retired n probably waiting for the HOF induction in WWE..

Anderson will be released...Garret will be shoved on us...Knux will once again become irrelevant..

The only two guys I see shining are Doc and Wes..

Wes will become a great X-Div contender and Doc is WHC material (atleast in my opinion)

Blog Entries
    I think.... A few change ups that could be made to help Aces and 8s...
    Garrett Bischoff should go back to refereeing for a while... or at least have him ref for Aces and 8s...
    Wes Brisco should be pushed into the X division, a few matches against, Sabin, Petey Williams, Kenny King and etc would b a great learning experience..
    While Knux and Doc would make a great team, just don't know if they will stick together....
    Anderson, wouldn't be surprised to see another World title push...
    As for Bully and Devon..... they are 2 of the best heels in the business.... they now how to get the fans rollin and going and upset at them...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    When the group breaks up...Bully n Devon will be retired n probably waiting for the HOF induction in WWE..

Anderson will be released...Garret will be shoved on us...Knux will once again become irrelevant..

The only two guys I see shining are Doc and Wes..

Wes will become a great X-Div contender and Doc is WHC material (atleast in my opinion)
    What? I'd disagree about Doc being TNA champ material too but so far as the bolded: wtf?
    Ken Anderson is a perfect fit for TNA so I can't see any reason why they'd release him.

As for A&8s break up I think there's plenty of life left yet, especially with the VP slot opened up, so I hope they're around at least until BFG.

Divas to believe in.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I think tna has messed the aces and eight up beyond re pair now , there was huge potential with all these new faces to make some new main eventers and x division stars out of this group that could stay with tna for the future and look like credible contenders for any championship they challenged for but all iv seen is attacks on these tna superstars that down the road leads to some sort of tag match in which most of the time aces members get defeated and made to look weak

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    DOC is going to be the break out star of this group
    I definitely agree with you he is a great wrestler!