Blog Entries

Re-mix your favorite WWE/F theme song

Hello my fellow fanaticals...I just have to say that I really enjoy Curtis Axel's entrance music, the remix of the classic Mr. Perfect intro. It got me thinking, what great entrance theme/song would you like to see introduced? And if you're up for it; which wrestler?

Personally I would like to see some new tag-team remix of the old Road Warriors/Legion of Doom theme and use it....I think that could be effective in getting the crowd behind a young tag team (at least initially)

P.S. If any of you are handy with a soundboard and at posting music, put some of this stuff together and let's see what we come up with.

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

Blog Entries
    It's sad, I'm the first to post to my own thread, but I just thought of another: repackage Tyson Kidd with a remix of Bret Hart's old theme (they probably already did it with the Hart Dynasty, but I don't remember)

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    The music is good, but I dislike the distortion of the voice for the "We are One"

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyrysm View Post
    It's sad, I'm the first to post to my own thread, but I just thought of another: repackage Tyson Kidd with a remix of Bret Hart's old theme (they probably already did it with the Hart Dynasty, but I don't remember)
    Yes, The Hart Dynasty's theme was a remix of Bret's. I personally use Bret's WCW theme for Kidd in the WWE game.