Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Bryan needs to stay face. Seriously, the guy is the most over individual in the WWE and it would be a dumb move for them to do a heel turn just so he can feud with Cena. I would like to see a feud, but I would hope they would find a way to keep Bryan face in the process.
    I wouldn't put it past the WWE. Rybacks was very over with the live crowds and they turned him heel just so he could fight Cena.

Blog Entries
    Face vs face is better for this one.

Blog Entries
    Bryan vs Cena feud will be great..the icing of the cake is Cena will be yessed out of the arena..

This should be the Summerslam main event and it would sell. Face of the franchise(Cena) vs the Most Over Man in Professional Wrestling Today(Bryan). Could you image the reaction on this site if Bryan made Cena tap out?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Thoughts?
    For months now I'm talking about John Cena(c) vs Daniel Bryan, when Team Hell No break up. I really think this could be huge for Daniel Bryan's career, and as he made Ryback look good in the ring, he will probably do the same for John Cena. Could be good imo.

Understand that if he feuds w/ Cena, he will have to go heel...and everything he's garnered in the last few weeks goes down the drain. Also, he won't beat Cena...clean anyway...so what's the point in making him heel champ, just to make him look weak?

He should feud with Ziggler for WHC...then somewhere, have a champ vs champ match and have him beat Cena clean with a roll up or something...not with a finisher...and no titles on the line, of course.

I mention I want to see this feud few month ago but someone laugh at my idea.

Bryan will challenge Cena soon but i think he will be a heel.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    I mention I want to see this feud few month ago but someone laugh at my idea.
    haha yes I remember !

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    1.CM Punk
    2.Daniel Bryan (I hope he gets a single push this year,a feud with Cena while Cena still a champion)
    3.Fandango (Ever since his little series of vignette I'm intrigue about his gimmick because I like to listen to his music,and that woman)
    4.Dean Ambrose
    5.Cesaro
    Quote Originally Posted by edge View Post
    I don't know why people want a Cena Bryan fued:lol:
    Bryan should not be in the wwe championship picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Bryan needs to stay face. Seriously, the guy is the most over individual in the WWE and it would be a dumb move for them to do a heel turn just so he can feud with Cena. I would like to see a feud, but I would hope they would find a way to keep Bryan face in the process.
    Let me preface this by saying face vs face would be the better and more epic way to go for this feud, but turning Bryan heel wouldn't be the worse thing in the world. Punk was probably the most over guy in the company when they turned him heel, and it worked really well. Plus Daniel Bryan was a great heel. I don't see it happening face vs face just because Cena already came off a feud like that with the Rock, and like DK said, Cena wouldn't most likely wouldn't lose clean.