Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Daniel Bryan Vs John Cena feud?

With this whole weak link gimmick I feel Daniel Bryan can easily become a top face in the WWE. I also think this could be a great chance to start a new fresh feud between John Cena and Daniel Bryan. I would have Daniel Bryan come after John Cena claiming that if he can beat John Cena he would no longer be considered the "weak link", and that he can prove that he is the toughest guy on the roster. Considering on how the feud can go one can have Daniel Bryan turn heel, or stay face. Regardless I can see this being one of the best feuds in the last couple of years if booked correctly. And it can really elevate Daniel Bryan to the main-event scene.

Thoughts?

Bryan needs to stay face. Seriously, the guy is the most over individual in the WWE and it would be a dumb move for them to do a heel turn just so he can feud with Cena. I would like to see a feud, but I would hope they would find a way to keep Bryan face in the process.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Bryan needs to stay face. Seriously, the guy is the most over individual in the WWE and it would be a dumb move for them to do a heel turn just so he can feud with Cena. I would like to see a feud, but I would hope they would find a way to keep Bryan face in the process.
    I agree, I don't want Bryan to turn heel. I much rather just have him interrupt a Cena promo, and talk about how he wants to prove to the world that he can be the top guy in WWE. And that he beat anybody on the roster, no one has to be heel.

Cena, as most feuds with most of the rooster will be the Heel, He will get boo'd all over the place and still remain a face, Would love to see this feud.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I'd love to see it on one condition: If Daniel Bryan is NOT a heel. Does that mean John Cena has to turn heel? Absolutely not. This is a great face vs face feud that fans would actually pay their good money to see. =D
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Daniel Bryan does need to be elevate to the main-event scene. he is already a main eventer. they can put him in a main event feud anytime they want.

Cena is a Face that draws a ton of heat, so since the crowd will be split any time he wrestles, embrace that split and have the feud be "Let's go Cena" vs. "Cena Sucks".

What's wrong with a great rivalry with fans on both sides? It happens in sports.

I think it makes for the best crowds when Cena has the crowd split. If the person he goes against is full hell the crowd is often dead for his matches (Big Show rivalry for example) but on the other hand if the opponent is even a little over it make for some great crowd reactions. I'm all for a face vs. face Bryan vs. Cena!

NoDQ is saying that there have been talks about having a John Cena vs Daniel Bryan match at MITB next month. Bryan is expected to stay face through the feud.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    NoDQ is saying that there have been talks about having a John Cena vs Daniel Bryan match at MITB next month. Bryan is expected to stay face through the feud.
    Damn skippy he better be a babyface. That is, if the feud happens.