Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will give Rampage this, he has appeared on more episodes of Impact than King Mo since he will be on this week as well.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I will give Rampage this, he has appeared on more episodes of Impact than King Mo since he will be on this week as well.
    The magic of double tapings
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    The magic of double tapings

Why is it called "double tapings" if they air one live and tape the next? That's a single taping to me.

I think Rampage has shown more talent than King Mo, but that is just because I have been exposed to Rampage longer than Mo. Mo should be on Impact in the fall (as stated before) so we should get a chance to see what he has learned from his time with Dinsmore, Compton, Williams, and others in OVW. He hasn't been around that long, but I have seen reports that he is dedicating his attention to learning when involved in OVW. With Rampage, I think he has a bit of a better chance since his talent had him going from fighting some solid fighters in Pride to becoming a title holder in the company seen as having the BEST MMA fighters rather quickly. Sure. he has shown some weaknesses competing in MMA, but knowing his potential is a positive when talking about the world of scripted fights.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Why is it called "double tapings" if they air one live and tape the next? That's a single taping to me.

I think Rampage has shown more talent than King Mo, but that is just because I have been exposed to Rampage longer than Mo. Mo should be on Impact in the fall (as stated before) so we should get a chance to see what he has learned from his time with Dinsmore, Compton, Williams, and others in OVW. He hasn't been around that long, but I have seen reports that he is dedicating his attention to learning when involved in OVW. With Rampage, I think he has a bit of a better chance since his talent had him going from fighting some solid fighters in Pride to becoming a title holder in the company seen as having the BEST MMA fighters rather quickly. Sure. he has shown some weaknesses competing in MMA, but knowing his potential is a positive when talking about the world of scripted fights.
    Sorry, poor choice of words.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Sorry, poor choice of words.

Fair enough; I only ask because you are not the only one to use the phrase, which is why I asked in the first place.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Fair enough; I only ask because you are not the only one to use the phrase, which is why I asked in the first place.
    I know about the tapings it was just sarcasm. I also declare Comic Sans MS font on here sarcasm font, anything written like this is sarcasm.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

another thing to think about but didn't rampage have like more then one mental break down in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I know about the tapings it was just sarcasm. I also declare Comic Sans MS font on here sarcasm font, anything written like this is sarcasm.
    I hate Comic Sans MS so your suggestion will be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    another thing to think about but didn't rampage have like more then one mental break down in real life?

I am not sure about that, but wouldn’t having a mental breakdown help for him to fit in more with the wrestling world? There have been many wrestlers who have had mental breakdowns along their way, but will not harm their legacy so long as they don't pull a Benoit in the end. Hell, Eddie's breakdown is one of the more well known. Angle's breakdown, while it might make me skeptical about his "i got hacked" tweets, doesn't take away from his abilities in the ring. Jericho “snapped” on a live event for Nitro and it is one of my more fond memories (although admittedly, this was not a “psychological” breakdown as much as it was him growing beyond fed up with his current positioning.)

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I hate Comic Sans MS so your suggestion will be ignored.

I am not sure about that, but wouldn’t having a mental breakdown would help for him to fit it more with the wrestling world? There have been many wrestlers who have had mental breakdowns along their way, but will not harm their legacy so long as they don't pull a Benoit in the end. Hell, Eddie's breakdown is one of the more well known. Angle's breakdown, while it might make me skeptical about his "i got hacked" tweets, doesn't take away from his abilities in the ring. Jericho “snapped” on a live event for Nitro and it is one of my more fond memories (although admittedly, this was not a “psychological” breakdown as much as it was him growing beyond fed up with his current positioning.)
    Its going to sweep every site once I spread it around just watch

On a serious note, he is used to MMA fans I am sure and performing in front of crowds should work for him just fine. He isn't some super young hotshot from another sport that thinks he is on top of the world, he seems a bit more down to earth now. I expect Rampage vs Kurt at BFG
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk