Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Im thinking it'll be chris masters, isn't he signed to their ra ka king promotion?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    I don't think Ring Ka King is even a thing anymore

Batista

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    learn to read, a free agent that will rock TNA ... it s the ROCK
    Yeah and if you believe that, I've got a bridge I would like to sell you in New York City... send cash and I'll send you the deed.

Rocking the Impact Zone means 1 of 3 obvious choices:

Cyndi Lauper - bringing back the Rock n Rassling connection of the mid-80s
    Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson, the Rock n Roll Express - would fit the bill of fat, old and out of shape wrestlers TNA likes to employ
    Man Mountain Rock - Shocking us all that he's still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'll go out on a limb here and say that it's Rob Van Dam.

Basing that wild guess off of TNA's track record with these kind of 'BIG' announcements.
    ill have to agree since ive started watching TNA back in 2009 these 'BIG announcements" have never been anything much more than a letdown excluding the occasional few here and there. but if im guessing im gonna go with RVD or Jeff Jarrett

I'm almost sure it's RVD and they probably paid him far too much money to come back. I don't blame Dixie though for hyping anything up how can you blame her?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123 View Post
    I'm almost sure it's RVD and they probably paid him far too much money to come back. I don't blame Dixie though for hyping anything up how can you blame her?
    Exactly... she probably gets super stoked when her copy of US Weekly comes in the mail.

Blog Entries
    Putting one and one BFG location, plus big signing, together it going be LA Park or La Parka.....
    doubtful where he still with the WWE Rey Mysterio.....
    But something telling me it Chris Masters, with the news of BFG being in So-Cal, plus all the publicity he had the past 2 or 3 months.... Rescuing his mom, a NWA title shot....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???