Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Uso Push?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well, let me know if you have any ideas about how to book The Shield back from the summit.

So you're basically saying that in your mind they may as well can the Uso's now? Start with someone new? Don't I recall you going in to bat for PTP when they were being booked into oblivion? Where's your team spirit Den Den? Where's that sense of hope you young turks are meant to be famous for? Is it all that shitty Washington weather depressing the crap out of you? We're not going to see a re-emergence of grunge now are we?
    I'm not saying can the usos lol! and yea I like the prime time players. In fact I will say that both of them in the future will be tag team champions one day. I'm just saying that they shouldn't beat the shield.

The shield should drop it to someone like Team Hell No... I'm not saying team hell no by any means. I'm just saying two competitors that could be able to beat the shield... former world champions or at least upper-midcard talent. I mean, even Tons of Funk at this point are better competition for the tag team titles IMO.

The Usos are a great tag team and if I had it my way the shield would have never won the tag team titles nor the us title because of this booking problem it presents. I would much prefer teams like the Usos, Kidd and Gabriel, and the Prime Time Players to dominate the tag team division. Hopefully one day soon it will happen, I just don't see the benefit of having one of those three teams beating the shield minus putting the tag titles on an actual duo. You are going to kill the shields heat if you have them lose to someone like The Usos. Again, the exceptions being like in implosion of the shield.

Also our weather has been fantastic and our music is very upbeat as of late... both things I'm not very fond of. Give me back my grunge music!
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    See, the way I see it is, use The Shield to give guys like The Uso's the rub, put on great matches with them where the brothers look like they might indeed pull off the upset but the Shield triumphs in the end. I reckon people would look at those boys much differently if The Shield helped get them over in this way. No way should they go over - I mean they're still in Colon like territory. But against competition of that caliber, I believe that could make them in the eyes of many. That's how it used to go all the time - plenty of great teams that never won the big one but were hugely over. Every cog in the machine playing it's part, you see? And while the big cogs might be the most obvious and visible, the machine won't work well without the little ones too. So, in a way, they're all equally important.

Yeah all I can see is The Shield beating themselves in some way. Their total breakdown/implosion. That is, unless WWE hire us as bookers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    See, the way I see it is, use The Shield to give guys like The Uso's the rub, put on great matches with them where the brothers look like they might indeed pull off the upset but the Shield triumphs in the end. I reckon people would look at those boys much differently if The Shield helped get them over in this way. No way should they go over - I mean they're still in Colon like territory. But against competition of that caliber, I believe that could make them in the eyes of many. That's how it used to go all the time - plenty of great teams that never won the big one but were hugely over. Every cog in the machine playing it's part, you see? And while the big cogs might be the most obvious and visible, the machine won't work well without the little ones too. So, in a way, they're all equally important.

Yeah all I can see is The Shield beating themselves in some way. Their total breakdown/implosion. That is, unless WWE hire us as bookers.
    Now your talking.

I agree with what your saying about having the usos almost go over on the shield. I think if they put on great matches against the shield and even picked up a couple upset one on one wins by some good luck they could get over with out totally killing the shields heat. I just couldn't see the shield dropping the titles to them. It would be interesting to see the Usos succeed... My friend and I were just talking about teams that should be pushed and he stated he wanted The Usos, and I wanted the Prime Time Players... So yea, he got what he wanted anways .
    #TeamGeeky

I think the Usos are what they are, a high energy tag team that will mostly be jobbers for their career.

Blog Entries
    The Uso's are guaranteed at least one tag title run within a year and are the only tag team that will still be together in 2 years. As for how to book the shield out of their corner, you simply break them up when you run out of ideas. They mainly win due to their cohesion.

I think the Usos are going after The Shield but I don't see them as the WWE Tag Team Champions unfortunately

The team that is going to beat The Shield after or at Summerslam, is Team Best In The World
    Y2J will win at Payback in Chicago, Chicago crowd or not.
    They will finaly team together as a random tag team, and become the new Tag Team Champs !!
    Yeah baby

When we say "US", ya'll say "O'! USO!

Freaking love the Usos, about damn time WWE. I always felt that the WWE at least believed in them because they wouldn't be still together, now apparently going after the Shield, AND having a Tag Team rating of 100 in WWE '13 (one of the highest). There's no I can see the Uso's beating the Shield, but I sure as hell can see them getting them a run for their money ala D-Bry against Ryback this past Raw.

Get them a dam manager, someone that can speak for them.

A few good high profile matches with the Shield could help a lot. The Usos have the potential to be a solid team. Maybe add a new team finisher and get a few key victories.

As for the Sheild title scenario, I see the Undertaker causing them to lose the titles over the next 3 or 4 months to set up a return feud with the trio. Maybe lights going out, music playing, you know the normal taker antics.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluto View Post
    Get them a dam manager, someone that can speak for them.
    from what i can remember when they for came to the wwe they talked a lot and were pretty good at it. they dont need someone to talk for them. they just need a chance to talk