Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Who should win the MITB ladder matches

At the very least, give me 3 superstars who you want to see win the MITB this year. Expecting they bring back the terrible format of one MITB having former world champions and the other havn't won the world title. Yes, I know Dolph was a world champion for a few minutes a couple years ago....come on now!! 1 former world champion along with 2 never crowned world champions in your response. I'll give 4 because I don't want a former world champion to win one, but if one has to....I say let Orton win it only to be the 2nd to lose in his MITB cash in. My other 3, Barrett, Ryback, and Damien Sandow. Now you?

I'm not sure if they are still doing the thing of only former WWE Champions competing in the RAW Money in the Bank so I'll have two different answers for each one.

Raw Money in the Bank : Brock Lesnar (If Champions only) or Fandango
    Smackdown Money in the Bank: Curtis Axel.

Blog Entries
    Most likely - Sheamus, Ryback, Swagger

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Most likely - Sheamus, Ryback, Swagger
    You think Swagger will win after the recent trouble he has been in? Sheamus just had a recent world title run. IDK about that.

forgot to name the winners, former world champion: Randy Orton and Wade Barrett wins the other. I gave it to Wade over Ryback because I believe Ryback can get another world or WWE title shot without the briefcase. I'd also wouldn't be against him winning next years Rumble match. What can I say, I'm high on Ryback. Well until he turned heel and stopped doing Feed Me More! Should have stayed face....I believe it would have been a better payoff. I think Ryback has been given too much too soon. He has lost so many big matches this year. Hasnt won on ppv in 2013. Sucks! Damien Sandow is like my 2nd fav right now, but I don't believe he has a shot of winning it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    You think Swagger will win after the recent trouble he has been in? Sheamus just had a recent world title run. IDK about that.
    I think it will be like a consolation prize to tide those guys over. Mind you, I don't actually believe thats how they will go with MITB. I started listing names but once I hit about a dozen I decided to start again and just throw in some guesses. At the current time, in the current climate I'd have to say Fandango and Curtis Axel but I just can't be sure at the minute

Blog Entries
    Dean Ambrose

Personally, I want whoever wins MITB for people who need MITB to get to the main event scene. With that said, I know I will get hated on for one these superstars, but I really want Kofi Kingston and Cody Rhodes to each win one. Kofi would have to get revamped in changing his gimmick as well as Cody but it would make me happy to see these two guys win it. Also, almost forgot, Wade Barret winning it would be a great choice as well, but I would rather want him to win his first World Championship cleanly one on one.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

I think there should be only ONE MiTB match this year.

Most of the roster is credible enough that they don't need MiTB, at least not for the World Heavyweight Title. There's no point in having two matches, unless they're planning to shake things up by throwing some lower carders into the mix.

We already know that Cody can hang with the big boys, so he doesn't need MiTB. Same thing with Barrett.

Barrett & Bryan, although Bryan winning the Royal Rumble would be sweet.